Prescott likely to get contract extension in the offseason

Fontaine

Reaction score
seinfeld-kramer.gif

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This will lower his cap hit next year from $59 million to around $25-$30 million.

Well be able to keep a guy like Biadazz.
I sure wish C would be a top pick in the upcoming draft.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This contract will anger a lot of fans and provide a bunch of mushroom cloud reactions.

It is also very risky.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This was always an inevitability. The FO has never indicated anything BUT an extension. Dak’s play this season has only reinforced their desire to keep him.
He has done his part. SF was terrible but this guy might win MVP.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I want a WR in Round 1 to pair with CeeDee
Really? Gallup under contract. Tolbert. Some young guys with skill. That would be a reach. I want OL, LB, or a DE. Best available of those guys.

conner01

Reaction score
Hate him or love em. He's gonna get paid. He creates too much hope in getting to a SB, that you can't risk switching to Lance right now
This was a given. And a smart move. Clears cap space and keeps you a top 10 or what ever you think QB

J12B

Reaction score
Really? Gallup under contract. Tolbert. Some young guys with skill. That would be a reach. I want OL, LB, or a DE. Best available of those guys.
Gallup is gone after this season.

He'll most likely be a post June 1st cut for $9.5 million in cap savings.

Tolbert looks to be like a #3 WR at best and Cooks isn't getting any younger.

conner01

Reaction score
I want a WR in Round 1 to pair with CeeDee
If you look at mocks that is an option but a CB may be an option too. OT is gonna get picked over before us. But WR or CB is still gonna be solid I think. We need a dez type lol

pansophy

Reaction score
i looked up pansophy---- a system of universal knowledge....interesting....i do hope though our DC works with defense and i think 3 games in 12 days and fatigue

also played in the Seahawks game?....How Bout Dem Cowboys
My college gf used pansophy as a login and I was drawn to it but didn't know why. It was years before I knew what it meant and its a good match for what my life has looked like in trying to achieve.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I was opposed to an extension but the last few weeks is like a totally different Dak.
i'm still on the fence about him until the playoffs but i also acknowledge that he does give us the best chance to win now. still being cautiously optimistic when it comes to him

Loso86

Reaction score
Yeah from 60 mills to maybe 50.
2024 never was the problem, 2025 is. Its his first void year but we are already in the books for him with 35 mils.

It was always a given that we would extend him. Even if he'd play with two broken legs. The contract we gave him was just so bad.
No the first year or 2 of a new c8ntract is mostly signing bonus it'll be more than a 10 mil difference

visionary

Reaction score
It would be great to keep him on a reasonable deal to solidify the position and draft another position like a Tackle
He will want to start and get paid
We need to upgrade. To me C is the most imp position on OL after LT

star-ving

Reaction score
..say what you will, but Dak takes huge paycut. Just so that Micah, Lamb and others stay in Dallas.

I mean, how much more $$$ does Dak need?

What he really wants is championship. That only comes from right players around him.
Believe it when I see it