Prescott likely to get contract extension in the offseason

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
we need more great players , and dak hits the cap .,

sooo ...
It doesn’t matter how many great players you have. If you don’t have a real good QB you won’t win crap but you don’t seem to get that.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
its all well and good when we play the giants , but what happens when we play a playoff team ?

dak DOES have a huge blame there .

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter how many great players you have. If you don’t have a real good QB you won’t win crap but you don’t seem to get that.
that is exactly what i get , and thats why we need to get a 1st round QB

Adreme

Reaction score
The Browns have the most talented roster in football but do not have a QB so they have no chance of doing anything in the playoffs and everyone knows it.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
The Browns have the most talented roster in football but do not have a QB so they have no chance of doing anything in the playoffs and everyone knows it.
That is not what im saying .

Im saying get a 1st round top QB .

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
that is exactly what i get , and thats why we need to get a 1st round QB
You don’t seem to understand there’s no guarantees a first round QB will turn out to be any good. Not wasting anymore time with you. It’s obvious you just have an agenda.

Adreme

Reaction score
well if you just focus on the busts . .. :rolleyes:
No I mean if you list EVERY single 1st round QB and rank them, Trubisky is quite literally right in the middle. You have about a 1 in 3 to 1 in 4 chance of finding someone who develops into the level that Dak is now. That is what the past dozen years have shown to be true.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
No I mean if you list EVERY single 1st round QB and rank them, Trubisky is quite literally right in the middle. You have about a 1 in 3 to 1 in 4 chance of finding someone who develops into the level that Dak is now. That is what the past dozen years have shown to be true.
Dak has great years his 'contract years' .

you know what im saying ? .. stop cherry picking 1 game and look at 8 years .

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That is not what im saying .

Im saying get a 1st round top QB .
do you have the number to that "Get the garunteed winner QB in the draft" office? You are the same guys that said Herbert would be playing in the SB this year..well....Trevor, and so on and so on and so on...

Adreme

Reaction score
stop cherry picking 1 game .
I mean you talked about playing well against good teams. Well they have played 3 playoff teams this year and Dak has played great in 2 of them and bad in 1 of them. Basically the only way to argue against Dak being good this year is to "cherry pick" the 1 bad game. However since you seem to oppose focusing on one specific game I am sure you will not do that.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I mean you talked about playing well against good teams. Well they have played 3 playoff teams this year and Dak has played great in 2 of them and bad in 1 of them. Basically the only way to argue against Dak being good this year is to "cherry pick" the 1 bad game. However since you seem to oppose focusing on one specific game I am sure you will not do that.
im talking about 8 years ...

and in his best year (right now) we have an 18% chance of winning the SB .

he doesn't have it to win the SB .