Prescott: My best football is coming

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
There isn’t anything to admit because he doesn’t freeze up and choke. The Cowboys would’ve moved on from him long ago if he was a choker and couldn’t handle big game pressure. No way would he have gotten the huge contract extension he did if he was what some of you claim he is
"You know he's good because Jerry paid him a fortune"

Maybe the worst argument for a player of all time.

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
If this is his best football , then maybe he should find another career . This guy is delirious . He needs to warm the bench for the rest of the season .

cowboyed

Reaction score
Here is the way I look at it. I am glad Dak has that attitude. Now transition that perspective into reality against the Steelers on the road. I am less worried about the offense as I am about the defense and the coaching staff game plan.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak, The wheels are going to come off during this upcoming stretch. So I would start practicing your, "it's not my fault" line.
Here's one, " the defender got in the way of my pass".

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s 2024….you bragging about things in 2016 says it all.
Yea and he has been saying this kinda crap since 2016 ....... and then the playoffs start ....... and then this happens.

0_dak-prescott.jpg

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Lol

More of that Leadership 101 BS he learned from a textbook.

"If you believe it, and project it, it will come true."

Lol

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zero separation too. Dak isn't the problem. Of course the simple minded need to pin it on ONE person, for some odd reason.
Dak hasn't been the problem for 9 years. Its ALWAYS someone else. This guy didn't block. He doesn't have enough time. The wr ran the wrong route. There is no separation. The scheme doesn't have enough motion. The WR tree is too simplistic. The offense is too predictable. We just don't have enough talent around him.

Cmac

Reaction score
I’m surprised he’s played as well as he has with the team he has around him. He’s carrying the team. He has an inexperienced OL, no running game and a garbage defense. It’s a wonder we’re 2-2.
.....an inadequate WR group, and the moment coverage handles Cee Dee......a possible pouting/frustrated #1 WR. Some on here are expecting a "miracle worker".

CWR

Reaction score
A career year is losing to team with a losing record in the first round of the playoffs?

I remember when career years ended hoisting a trophy and saying I'm going to Disney World.
Yeah me too. It is what it is.

Steve007

Reaction score

Does Dak Prescott think he’s playing his best football?

Dak: “I’m playing solid football. I think if you broke down all four games, there’s a play or two, a couple of plays within that I want back. … I can tell you my best is damn sure, I’m on the brink of it. I feel like I’m stepping into that. … It’s damn sure coming.”

Dak has been taking lessons from Jerry.

CWR

Reaction score
Dak hasn't been the problem for 9 years. Its ALWAYS someone else. This guy didn't block. He doesn't have enough time. The wr ran the wrong route. There is no separation. The scheme doesn't have enough motion. The WR tree is too simplistic. The offense is too predictable. We just don't have enough talent around him.
Na for you guys he's been the entire problem for 9 years. When he's gone the next qb will be the entire problem. Simple minded.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Na for you guys he's been the entire problem for 9 years.
Not for me ........ I liked the old Dak who didn't have great passing stats but fought his arse off every game.

That first 49'rs playoff game broke something inside of him ...... and now he freezes up with his eyes wide and his mouth agape for the first few quarters of a high pressure game.

He feasts on teams he knows he can beat (like the Giants, he has been owning them since 2016) and looks great doing it.