Prescott: My best football is coming

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No way would he have gotten the huge contract extension he did if he was what some of you claim he is. I don’t hear anyone who gets paid to talk football that’s respected in the media that says Dak chokes.
You have to be kidding. On one side of your mouth Jerry sucks on the other complete confidence in his contract management?

So you've never personally heard "anyone who gets paid" say dak choked?

Mkay.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s been known for some bad contracts, but this wasn’t one of them. He had little choice on this one. It was either extend him or be searching for a new QB in 2025. Several teams had the same choice and made the same decision, to extend their QBs because good, consistent QBs don’t grow on trees but good luck convincing some of you of that.
There it is. Jerry too lazy to look for a new QB. FORCED to sign him.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
He legitimately has gotten better each year. He should have this mentality. He should answer the question that way. What's he supposed to say? "Oh no, I peaked last year, it's all downhill from here." Bunch of derping tards around here. The fair criticism of Dak is consistency when the entire team isn't imploding around him. He's been guilty of falling off in huge moments, or not starting to play well until it's too late. But overall, he's a very good QB, which is why any team who needed a QB would have signed him to a max deal.

lopey

Reaction score

Does Dak Prescott think he’s playing his best football?

Dak: “I’m playing solid football. I think if you broke down all four games, there’s a play or two, a couple of plays within that I want back. … I can tell you my best is damn sure, I’m on the brink of it. I feel like I’m stepping into that. … It’s damn sure coming.”

Basically saying don’t believe what you see. Believe what i say. Sounds like a politician lol

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
200w.gif

lopey

Reaction score
I’m surprised he’s played as well as he has with the team he has around him. He’s carrying the team. He has an inexperienced OL, no running game and a garbage defense. It’s a wonder we’re 2-2.
Kool aid tastes great i bet

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
He legitimately has gotten better each year. He should have this mentality. He should answer the question that way. What's he supposed to say? "Oh no, I peaked last year, it's all downhill from here." Bunch of derping tards around here. The fair criticism of Dak is consistency when the entire team isn't imploding around him. He's been guilty of falling off in huge moments, or not starting to play well until it's too late. But overall, he's a very good QB, which is why any team who needed a QB would have signed him to a max deal.
Nobody but the JonesBoys would have been stupid enough to sign the worst playoff QB of all time to a record breaking contract. He would be lucky to get a deal worth half that with a competent GM. If your claim was true, then the Saints would be paying Carr a similar amount.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
well we will never know now !
And only a few teams would have been interested at the time he would have been a FA.
Nobody except the Cowboys would do it, because Jerry cannot be fired. This contract is so stupid that it would get a GM that's accountable fired before he could ink the deal.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
.....an inadequate WR group, and the moment coverage handles Cee Dee......a possible pouting/frustrated #1 WR. Some on here are expecting a "miracle worker".
Dak demanded to be paid like a miracle worker, so it is only right and proper that we demand he play like one.