Prescott: My best football is coming

McMicah

Reaction score
Ok but if you take that quote, remove the context and ask what movie it’s from, people would say Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite

plasticman

Reaction score
I'll settle for the best results in the games he will be playing in the future.

Being the winning quarterback of a divisional round playoff game is not the goal. It is the starting point to any meaningful interpretation of "best".

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys wouldve moved on from him? I guess your forgot about the qb before him
The QB before him did choke, but he also won a lot of games for them and they didn’t have anyone better until Dak came along. Despite the warts Romo had the Cowboys were a lot better off with him than without him, and all you have to do is look at their record without him. Without Dak this season the Cowboys might be 0-4.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol dak isnt getting us over the hump. Cousins is a good, consistent qb and nobody would blink an eye on moving on from him
No QB will get the Cowboys over the hump with the problems they have, especially defensively. Dak is better than Cousins who’s playing for his third team. Practically every statistical category favors Dak. His winning percentage is way higher than Cousins. Some of you need to give up trying to compare them.

jwitten82

Reaction score
No QB will get the Cowboys over the hump with the problems they have, especially defensively. Dak is way better than Cousins who’s playing for his third team. Practically every statistical category favors Dak.
Cousins and Dak are damn near identical in every statistical category

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cousins and Dak are damn near identical in every statistical category
You’re losing a lot of credibility with me, not that you had much anyway. You might want to go check their career stats. Cousins has been starting games since 2012 so he’ll have more yards and TDs. The percentages, including winning percentage and completion percentage all favor Dak. Career passer rating favors Dak. Dak also has more division titles and more playoff wins. I have better things to do than waste my time with this. Don’t know why some of you come here day after day complaining about him. He’s going to be our QB for least four more years so might as well deal with it or give up on the team.

jwitten82

Reaction score
You’re losing a lot of credibility with me, not that you had much anyway. You might want to go check their career stats. Cousins has been starting games since 2012 so he’ll have more yards and TDs. The percentages, including winning percentage and completion percentage all favor Dak. Career passer rating favors Dak. Dak also has more division titles and more playoff wins. I have better things to do than waste my time with this. Don’t know why some of you come here day after day complaining about him. He’s going to be our QB for least four more years so might as well deal with it or give up on the team.
Lol you have no credibility on any football. I banish you!!!

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Every year he says he’s had his best offseason training. Every year at some point in the season he keeps saying his best is coming or he’s going to do better.

Some of you Dak worshippers are suckers like JJ. Every dang year it’s the same thing.

Staubacher

Reaction score
No QB will get the Cowboys over the hump with the problems they have, especially defensively. Dak is better than Cousins who’s playing for his third team. Practically every statistical category favors Dak. His winning percentage is way higher than Cousins. Some of you need to give up trying to compare them.
My God how deluded. Cousins made anticipated throws tonight Dak doesn't even attempt

Staubacher

Reaction score
Every year he says he’s had his best offseason training. Every year at some point in the season he keeps saying his best is coming or he’s going to do better.

Some of you Dak worshippers are suckers like JJ. Every dang year it’s the same thing.
Dak is the "bad boyfriend" of the Stans.

"I'll be better baby"
"It won't happen again"

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea ...... to bad he didnt have the most dynamic RB in the league his first year ...... or 3 all pro O-linemen ....... or one of the best TE of all time ..... or a top 5 WR twice in his career.

If only we would have gotten some talent around him ....... he sure would have shown us.
It’s 2024….you bragging about things in 2016 says it all.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The only way this gets better is rolling pockets keep him on the move directing and to be honest behind Lamb a steady diet of three young receivers Tolbert Flournoy and Brooks with heavy doses of Ferguson Schoon & Leupke in the passing game . Spread this around .

I’m watching the Bucs and for goodness sakes old Giant Sterling Shepherd is catching passes in Florida with Godwin Otton and of coiurse Mike Evans .

I am sick to death of hearing Dak “ lacks weapons “ OC HC WR and TE Coach this is the time to spread the ball out and attack attack attack !!!!