Prescott: My best football is coming

Shane612

Reaction score
Try following along. I’m talking about this season. He’s been dealing with young players on the OL that are going through growing pains and what do you think of the RBs he has this season? Not to mention the garbage defense he has that’s been the butt of jokes. All some of you do is disregard everything else and point the finger directly at him.
Follow along. He’s been in the league for 9 frickn years.

Shane612

Reaction score
Yea ...... to bad he didnt have the most dynamic RB in the league his first year ...... or 3 all pro O-linemen ....... or one of the best TE of all time ..... or a top 5 WR twice in his career.

If only we would have gotten some talent around him ....... he sure would have shown us.
The poor guy.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Bub.b.b..but you guys said he was playing great. What does he mean he's not playing "his best"? He looks awesome when we are 3 scores down...
Who’s you guys and where did I say he wasn’t playing his best? He’s played well this season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Follow along. He’s been in the league for 9 frickn years.
We’re not talking about how long he’s been in the league. You need to follow along. :thumbup: He’s been in the league nine years and has earned two huge contract extensions with the same team. If you don’t like it, that sucks for you.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Who’s you guys and where did I say he wasn’t playing his best? He’s played well this season.
When Dak says he's "not played his best" ...isn't this a kind way of acknowledging he is not living up to being the highest paid player in NFL history? Why is it so hard to say he's been a disappointment? He has been. He can longer be graded on a curve...in fact...he gets the harshest grading scale possible given his status and contract.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
We’re not talking about how long he’s been in the league. You need to follow along. :thumbup: He’s been in the league nine years and has earned two huge contract extensions with the same team. If you don’t like it, go find a QB you like better and support that team.
Or a person can STAY and CRITICIZE him too. That's an option. No one has to "go away" to make you feew bettew. C'mon...be gracious.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
When Dak says he's "not played his best" ...isn't this a kind way of acknowledging he is not living up to being the highest paid player in NFL history? Why is it so hard to say he's been a disappointment? He has been. He can longer be graded on a curve...in fact...he gets the harshest grading scale possible given his status and contract.
When Dak says he’s not played his best that’s him saying he can play even better. He hasn’t been a disappointment or he wouldn’t have been made the highest paid player in the league. What’s been a disappointment is the team. Why is it so hard for you to admit that? He’s not the problem. Go cry to someone else about him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Or a person can STAY and CRITICIZE him too. That's an option. No one has to "go away" to make you feew bettew. C'mon...be gracious.
They criticize him when he plays well. Go look at some of the criticism he got after the Giants game despite the fact he completed over 80% of his passes with two TDs and had a passer rating of 125.1. If it wasn’t for him we would have lost that game. Even with his performance we barely got past the Giants.

Shane612

Reaction score
We’re not talking about how long he’s been in the league. You need to follow along. :thumbup: He’s been in the league nine years and has earned two huge contract extensions with the same team. If you don’t like it, that sucks for you.
Follow along. What does his contract has to do with “my best football is ahead of me”?
Or maybe he should give some of that money back, because he admit he was not at his best during that first extension.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
When Dak says he’s not played his best that’s him saying he can play even better. He hasn’t been a disappointment or he wouldn’t have been made the highest paid player in the league. What’s been a disappointment is the team. Why is it so hard for you to admit that? He’s not the problem. Go cry to someone else about him.
What I just highlighted is circular logic...it's a tautology. Bruh, he has YET TO PROVE if he's worth his contract. When Jerry was asked why he didn't already have a contract before the season he said, "Green Bay". So obviously...he was a disappointment on his old deal. To say he's already lived up to a contract...because he got a contract...is either love, deliberate deceit or fandom gone mad.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Follow along. What does his contract has to do with “my best football is ahead of me”?
Or maybe he should give some of that money back, because he admit he was not at his best during that first extension.
I’m beginning to think you’re incapable of following along. :rolleyes: His two huge contract extensions means he’s played excellent football. He got rewarded for what he’s done and what the team hopes he can continue to do. He never admitted he wasn’t at his best during his first extension. He’s saying he can play even better. Not sure why you’re struggling to compute that.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol youre using contract extensions as proof he hasn't been disappointing?

I guess Daniel Jones, Tua, Lawrence,Cousins, Hurts and Herbert haven’t been disappointing either. How can they be, they got contract extensions?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What I just highlighted is circular logic...it's a tautology. Bruh, he has YET TO PROVE if he's worth his contract. When Jerry was asked why he didn't already have a contract before the season he said, "Green Bay". So obviously...he was a disappointment on his old deal. To say he's already lived up to a contract...because he got a contract...is either love, deliberate deceit or fandom gone mad.
Go waste someone else’s time. :rolleyes:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol youre using contract extensions as proof he hasn't been disappointing?

I guess Daniel Jones, Tua, Lawrence,Cousins, Hurts and Herbert haven’t been disappointing either. How can they be, they got contract extensions?
If he had been disappointing then why was he extended? Why didn’t the team just let him play out his contract if he had been disappointing? Sounds like you haven’t been following the NFL very long. The going rate for even a good QB is 50+ million dollars per season. This is the NFL today. Some of you need to deal with it.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
It's pretty fun seeing people overreact to this. Dak is obviously talking about this season and not reaching some new career heights. He has played decent so far but not close to the standards he has been at over the last couple of seasons.

Shane612

Reaction score
:muttley: I’m beginning to think you’re incapable of following along. :rolleyes: His two huge contract extensions means he’s played excellent football. He got rewarded for what he’s done and what the team hopes he can continue to do. He never admitted he wasn’t at his best during his first extension. He’s saying he can play even better. Not sure why you’re struggling to compute that.
Okay. Good to know wants to play better.
I was beginning to worry that he did t want to. whew….

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
No, it sucks for the team.