Prescott: My best football is coming

bottleKids

Reaction score
*cracks fingers and shakes out neck*

Ok I am ready 20 plus pages ... let's do this thing.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Ugh, don't remind me.
I'm still not sure who he meant to throw that to.
Bease turned for it, but the ball would have been no where close to making it to him.
I think it was supposed to be a run play anyway...*sigh*
The screen was set up for Dez but there was some sort of miscommunication and Beasley went out for it instead and it was too late after that.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1vHAYLI.gif
c9q6QC0.png

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
It is what it is with Prescott.

He is who he is, but he’s not to blame for the lack of RB talent, inconsistent oline play, awful defense and a complete loser HC.

jwitten82

Reaction score
If he had been disappointing then why was he extended? Why didn’t the team just let him play out his contract if he had been disappointing? Sounds like you haven’t been following the NFL very long. The going rate for even a good QB is 50+ million dollars per season. This is the NFL today. Some of you need to deal with it.
Lol oh yea, because Jerry isnt know for bad contracts. The going rate for an average qb is a lot, that's still not evidence that he hasn't been disappointing

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It is what it is with Prescott.

He is who he is, but he’s not to blame for the lack of RB talent, inconsistent oline play, awful defense and a complete loser HC.
Can we at least blame him for all the overthrown and off target passes? Or are we blaming people in the stands for that because they were wearing off color shirts or mismatched socks? Did the beer vendor yell right before Dak released a pass and caused it to go off target?

jwitten82

Reaction score
Why was Garrett here for a decade?
Why is McCarthy still here?

Jerry Jones likes whats comfortable and keeps his toy relevant.

Winning is wayyy down the list.
Lol exactly. Why is Zeke here, Zimmer....hell jerry kept Jaylon Smith too long also

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Can we at least blame him for all the overthrown and off target passes? Or are we blaming people in the stands for that because they were wearing off color shirts or mismatched socks?
You’re confusing me with a Dak apologist.

The problems can be all of the above but what are our expectations when we say the coach stinks, the defense record breaking awful, star WR throwing a tantrum, FO won’t acquire talent, tackles struggling, and we have no RB room. Prescott who we know is a not a great QB is suddenly going to overcome these things? Doubt it

jwitten82

Reaction score
But to keep on topic with this thread.i actually think Dak will have a good REGULAR season, butI think after this season, he'll be on the downside. Maybe it's me, but I noticed Daks passes seemed to lack some zip he had in previous seasons. I think we'll look back on Daks career and 2019-2024 we will look at as his peak.

acr731

Reaction score
He improved all the way to NFL MVP runner up last year.

IMG-0493.webp
Just think - if he had piled up stats against legit competition during the regular season and didn't suck so bad in the playoffs, he might have actually won the damn thing. But he didn't. 1 vote, that's all he got. Hurray for Dak.

By your reasoning we should be congratulating Germany and Japan for finishing 2nd in WW2.

acr731

Reaction score
You’re confusing me with a Dak apologist.

The problems can be all of the above but what are our expectations when we say the coach stinks, the defense record breaking awful, star WR throwing a tantrum, FO won’t acquire talent, tackles struggling, and we have no RB room. Prescott who we know is a not a great QB is suddenly going to overcome these things? Doubt it
He can't overcome those things when the rest of the team around him is good. So sure, he shouldn't be expected to do any better when the personnel around him isn't so great.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I’m beginning to think you’re incapable of following along. :rolleyes: His two huge contract extensions means he’s played excellent football. He got rewarded for what he’s done and what the team hopes he can continue to do. He never admitted he wasn’t at his best during his first extension. He’s saying he can play even better. Not sure why you’re struggling to compute that.
One minute while I process.....

If he's playing his best (and got paid for it), how does he inter to play better (than his best)?

So confububallating....

acr731

Reaction score
I’m beginning to think you’re incapable of following along. :rolleyes: His two huge contract extensions means he’s played excellent football. He got rewarded for what he’s done and what the team hopes he can continue to do. He never admitted he wasn’t at his best during his first extension. He’s saying he can play even better. Not sure why you’re struggling to compute that.
If you think Dak got rewarded for what he has done in the regular season, just think how much more his contract could have been if he didn't suck so bad in the post season.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All this says is that he's not a natural passer. Nothing new. He's got to wind up before he can "get hot"...only to suddenly "get cold feet" during the postseason.

Reminds me of Ed Norton playing the piano...lol

Who is the composer of Swanee River?

Hummina....hummina....hummina.....umm..... Ed Norton?

Wangchung83

Reaction score
I’m surprised he’s played as well as he has with the team he has around him. He’s carrying the team. He has an inexperienced OL, no running game and a garbage defense. It’s a wonder we’re 2-2.
lol. That’s funny, no need to read the rest of the comments. He’s carrying nothing, he had garbage stats except for the giants and the 4th quarter against ravens when game was out reach. Aubrey has been the offense.