Prescott: My best football is coming

Aftershock

Reaction score
Hahaha wow this is so cringe
Imagine a Brady or [insert other legitimate QB] trying to talk themselves up through a mic

morat1959

Reaction score
Zero separation too. Dak isn't the problem. Of course the simple minded need to pin it on ONE person, for some odd reason.
Do you know what to look for when watching games? No one has answered this question and I’ve ask it several times, how many games has Dak won in his career when trailing by double digit points? I can’t remember one. Enlighten me.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe he'll come around in year 10 like Brady in 2011, or Brady in his 20th year 2021.

We may not need a QB until 2040 cuz this guy is going to follow the process and get better and better.

I'm excited just thinking of all the Super Bowls ahead...
We just have to wait it out, Gary. I appreciate your hate for him though.

I find it helps to imagine when he constantly points to the sky that God is looking down giving him the finger.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
v1ZzDG.gif
:clap:best response so far!

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
He can't overcome those things when the rest of the team around him is good. So sure, he shouldn't be expected to do any better when the personnel around him isn't so great.
Exactly. The team isn’t good and he’s never been that good but suddenly he expect him to carry this team? People want it both ways

bigE79

Reaction score

Does Dak Prescott think he’s playing his best football?

Dak: “I’m playing solid football. I think if you broke down all four games, there’s a play or two, a couple of plays within that I want back. … I can tell you my best is damn sure, I’m on the brink of it. I feel like I’m stepping into that. … It’s damn sure coming.”

Do these players ever shut up...we have heard the same damn thing every damn year,and yet in year 9, we're still waiting.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do you know what to look for when watching games? No one has answered this question and I’ve ask it several times, how many games has Dak won in his career when trailing by double digit points? I can’t remember one. Enlighten me.
I am not defending Dak, but in 2020 we were down 20 points to the Falcons and won that game (this is without looking, i just remember that crazy ending).

Edit: When I looked it up to make sure I was correct, I see we were down 14 two weeks later against NY and won that one as well.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
lol. That’s funny, no need to read the rest of the comments. He’s carrying nothing, he had garbage stats except for the giants and the 4th quarter against ravens when game was out reach. Aubrey has been the offense.
Aubrey has been the offense? :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If you think Dak got rewarded for what he has done in the regular season, just think how much more his contract could have been if he didn't suck so bad in the post season.
What sucks so bad in the playoffs is our defense.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
One minute while I process.....

If he's playing his best (and got paid for it), how does he inter to play better (than his best)?

So confububallating...
It’s going to take you a lot longer than a minute to process. :thumbup:

gtb1943

Reaction score
I despise this man. Despise. Screw you Dak. Screw you!!!!!!
Despite what the trolls who through the world hate around every time someone disagrees with them, I do not hate Dak. actually there are few players I have ever really hated. Ray Lewis because he was a murderer; OJ for the same reason; etc

And I certainly do not blame him for the stupidity of Jethro in throwing so much money at him
I think he is not a championship QB and he could have taken less money this time; but he wanted to be the big man with all the money and that is why I dislike him.