Twitter: Prescott: Our best ball is ahead

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The calf is not an issue, according to the Cowboys and Prescott. Those outside the organization have not seen Prescott favor his leg, either. But the numbers are different, especially from outside the pocket. He has gone from a 91 QBR, 10.5 yards per attempt and 79% completions before the injury to a 31 QBR, 5.8 yards per attempt and 50% completions.

What was the best part of his game is now arguably the worst.

visionary

Reaction score

We’re going to have a lot of production coming forward,” Prescott said. “I still think our best ball is ahead. Obviously, we started off hot, went through a little bit of a lull. It’s growing pains. It’s just getting some kinks out.”

-

In your face, haters.

The one thing he learned from Garrett is how to say the “right things” and be a company man

that’s a big part of why he got paid

RaZon

Reaction score
And I was worried, sheesh! Feel a hell of a lot better now knowing we are about to rev up the engines and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great time to be a Cowboys fan.

latest

shabazz

Reaction score
Ziiing. So creative :rolleyes:

You know what he meant, Dak's no rookie anymore. And not a "young quarterback" as some on the boards describe him. He should be in his prime now.

Anyway, I'll take him at his word, talking's done, now let's see the walkin.

Even when Rayne is a senior citizen, we should all refer to him as a young man

Praxit

Reaction score
....well, if there's any year to bring out all reserves. Its this one. Next year never knows.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I don't know why people aren't happy about this. The offense finally has all 3 WR's on the field. 3 extra days rest, the defense is coming back in full force, its a pretty fair assessment to say our best ball is coming. If getting all of our stars back makes us worse I am more than concerned.

starfan1

Reaction score
I don't know why people aren't happy about this. The offense finally has all 3 WR's on the field. 3 extra days rest, the defense is coming back in full force, its a pretty fair assessment to say our best ball is coming. If getting all of our stars back makes us worse I am more than concerned.

you know they need to have their talking points. Nothing more that some of them want is to be right about some of our players then for the team to be successful