Twitter: Prescott: Our best ball is ahead

GINeric

Reaction score
Ziiing. So creative :rolleyes:

You know what he meant, Dak's no rookie anymore. And not a "young quarterback" as some on the boards describe him. He should be in his prime now.

Anyway, I'll take him at his word, talking's done, now let's see the walkin.

There are alot of qbs that have won Superbowls well after their 6th year.... what's your point??

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I hope he is right, but, sorry, I just do not trust Dak, he is fragile right now and seems like he is trying to convince himself.
He's got his owner out here blaming the receivers for his bad play and his head coach guaranteeing wins.

Dak already looks like the pressure and moments is just too big for him, so none of that talk in the media helps.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
There are alot of qbs that have won Superbowls well after their 6th year.... what's your point??

Point is 6 years should have been enough for an NFCCG or at least a couple of play off wins with this talent around him. I don't wanna see Mac Jones getting a ring before Dak.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Point is 6 years should have been enough for an NFCCG or at least a couple of play off wins. I don't wanna see Mac Jones getting a ring before Dak.
Mac Jones isn't trying to be Patrick Mahomes. He's doing whatever is needed for his team to win games.

Do you believe for a second Dak's ego would allow him to only throw 3 passes even if that's what's clearly best for the team? I don't.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Mac Jones isn't trying to be Patrick Mahomes. He's doing whatever is needed for his team to win games.

Do you believe for a second Dak's ego would allow him to only throw 3 passes even if that's what's clearly best for the team? I don't.

Dak throws a lot of short passes, what the hell are you talking about?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If the Cowboys don’t get back to playing good solid championship caliber football on Sunday then their best football of the season came and went in Sept and October. They were very consistent until the game with Denver. This hasn’t been the same team since.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score

Everyone is entitled to his opinion, I don't classify Dak as selfish. If MM came up with something like BB in the Bills game he would follow the game plan like everybody else. Why should I think otherwise?

But this has nothing to do with the conversation you quoted my post from anyway... ;)

nalam

The realist
Reaction score

We’re going to have a lot of production coming forward,” Prescott said. “I still think our best ball is ahead. Obviously, we started off hot, went through a little bit of a lull. It’s growing pains. It’s just getting some kinks out.”

-

In your face, haters.

Sigh, if he knows the best ball is ahead , why didnt he go and pick up the ball earlier ? :lmao2:

Jokes aside, better the team comes together and have some pride in dismantling the rest of NFCE teams and streak into playoffs and not stumble into .