Twitter: Prescott: Our best ball is ahead

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
expect better? Lolol. That was the entire premise of my post. Can you not read? You have punted on the season. I have not.
When did anyone say they have punted on the season?

You're satisfied with just winning a bad division while I'm only satisfied with winning the whole thing.

It kinda sounds like you have.....

JBS

Reaction score
When did anyone say they have punted on the season?

You're satisfied with just winning a bad division while I'm only satisfied with winning the whole thing.

It kinda sounds like you have.....

you make absolutely zero sense. So you are telling me you think this team can win a super bowl w Dak as the quarterback this season? Say it. Say it w your chest.

slick325

Reaction score
Show and prove on Sunday offense. You're playing a division rival, on the road, a team on a winning streak and your team needs to gain momentum down the stretch. Show us better than you can tell us Dak.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
you make absolutely zero sense. So you are telling me you think this team can win a super bowl w Dak as the quarterback this season? Say it. Say it w your chest.
If he goes back to being bus driver/efficient/run for a 1st down on 3rd and 2 instead of trying to throw into a tight window to Cedric Wilson version of Dak we 100% could win.

If he continues to try to be Dak Mahomes then no I do not.

That remains to be seen.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If he goes back to being bus driver/efficient/run for a 1st down on 3rd and 2 instead of trying to throw into a tight window to Cedric Wilson version of Dak we 100% could win.

If he continues to try to be Dak Mahomes then no I do not.

That remains to be seen.
You actually think that Dak before the bye week was a bus driver? lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just like Romo use to do lol..he learned from the best lol.

Off topic.

Last night my band (The Spirit Blues Band) and I wrote a blues song called "Cold Snow and Booger Sugar". It took us 31/2 hours to get it tracked and mastered, a slow blues in 12/4 time...very fun song. I won't post it here because the last time I posted one of my blues songs I got benched for 7 days! lol (it must have sucked).

phildadon86

Reaction score
he had no other choice. I put him in a bind. he manned up and admitted we can win the super bowl w Dak. But his only option was to knock Dak while doing it.
Whats funny is he said he was playing top 5 QB level ball. Now he was a bus driver. I just dont get the back and forth. What happened since the bye to change everything? Tyron out. Cooper and Lamb out. Zeke hobbled. That doesnt matter though. Because real "elite" qbs find a way. Rodgers won without his starting 2 receivers. Put up 185 yards and 2 touchdowns. He had his ground game moving though. Its like everyone expects Dak to just do it all on his own. Ive never seen anything like it.