Twitter: Prescott: Our best ball is ahead

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
From now on this fraud at QB is name Dakota. That his real name, why is he so afraid of using it? Dakota, where you at huh?!?
:huh:

wwwhhhhaaatt

so if someone is named Joseph but people call him Joe, then Joe is a fraud?

Dak is living in your head....rent free

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
His name is Rayne. Dakota is his middle name. I don't know why we're supposed to refer to him by the first three letters of his middle name. We didn't call Romo Ram.
Oh forgot about Rayne, such a pretty name! :p Now...I have to wonder...why would you call a boy with the name "Rayne"? :hammer:

you girls should go into a separate forum....this is truly 5th grade girl talk

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know why people aren't happy about this. The offense finally has all 3 WR's on the field. 3 extra days rest, the defense is coming back in full force, its a pretty fair assessment to say our best ball is coming. If getting all of our stars back makes us worse I am more than concerned.
Because it's just talk at this point. We've heard it so many times before.

No more talk. Show us.

phildadon86

Reaction score
No, he IS average, he's played horrible the past few games.
Hold on. You said and please dont make me go find the posts of yours calling him a top 5 QB before the bye. Now he IS average? Top 5 QB is the exact opposite of average. So its either hes had some bad games or he has the ability to be a top 5 QB. It cant be both.

starfan1

Reaction score
Hold on. You said and please dont make me go find the posts of yours calling him a top 5 QB before the bye. Now he IS average? Top 5 QB is the exact opposite of average. So its either hes had some bad games or he has the ability to be a top 5 QB. It cant be both.

You know MC he reserves the right to change opinions week to week lol. He's the one predicted that Philly would overtake us in the division with more than week left to go. Then they promptly went out and lost to the Giants. Now Im sure hes on the football teams nads

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
right now, outside of the usual suspects Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes....everyone else has had up and down games....

phildadon86

Reaction score
right now, outside of the usual suspects Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes....everyone else has had up and down games....
Rodgers didnt score a TD against the Saints. Brady lost to Washington, and Mahomes had a horrible start to the season. EVERYONE has had ups and downs. Its the NFL. It doesnt matter how you start. It matters how you finish. And none of those players above have lost both starting WRs LT RT and RB. None. Its amazing how everyone but the QB of the team they claim to support gets excuses lol.

phildadon86

Reaction score
And don't you know it takes on average about 5-6 years to really have it all down.
Romo wasnt who he was (deadly accurate and a master at reading the game) until 2014. 7 years after he was named starter. So. You're almost there.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He was playing top 5 before the bye.

He was never top 5, ever in his career, except for this year up until the bye. He is clearly not top 5 now.