Prescott, polished and groomed

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I just spent a little time visiting your page. Your blatant tough guy attitude. Doesn't cut it with me. LMAO yes your agenda. Your consistency is shine through. So chew on that. I'm on my way out so I'm not ignoring you. I will enjoy this conversation some more later. You definitely are entertaining
I don’t have a page again so what the hell are you talking about stalker? Blatant tough guy attitudes lol. What does that have to do with this discussion? You’re truly not making sense. You’re just having a breakdown over Dak of all people. Wise up sir

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
And look at the group following you. I guess they just need to read and comprehend also it's funny how hate can drive someone. And I'm not saying you but that list is an agenda there's a consistency. And they don't care if they even hide it. None of them had one positive thing that I've ever read about Dak Prescott. And that alone is ridiculous

Great post

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Indeed, the ignore button is helpful. Not because of a difference of opinion, but because some people will argue that black is what and white is black, and actual thoughtful discussion isn't possible.
It’s because of difference of opinion being honest. no matter how you dress it up unless you’re talking about someone being silly we are mainly talking about difference of opinion making you feel some type of way. If someone is being silly I agree with you but most times people just want echo chamber talk and if not you’re a hater I’m putting you on ignore blah blah blah. We should be able to be real here within reason.

CWR

Reaction score
Im not arguing just having a discussion based on the topic. I also rarely don’t reply to a posters post if they reply to mine so if you don’t want me to reply you can’t just not answer this or say something unworthy of a reply. Outside of that most times I going to reply back. The or naw kinda dated though

Its just that it doesn't make much since to agree to disagree then continue to convince one another lol.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s because of difference of opinion being honest. no matter how you dress it up unless you’re talking about someone being silly we are mainly talking about difference of opinion making you feel some type of way. If someone is being silly I agree with you but most times people just want echo chamber talk and if not you’re a hater I’m putting you on ignore blah blah blah. We should be able to be real here within reason.
Being honest. Who's truth? I never put anybody on ignore over a hundred fifty thousand post. And I won't stop now. And I don't know why you would either

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Its just that it doesn't make much since to agree to disagree then continue to convince one another lol.
To me that's just a saying people feel they have to say. I say it at times myself so I'm not immune to it but I mainly think its pointless. We already know we disagree so either we don't even discuss the topic or let it take its natural course is my thinking on it. I also think online has folks more hype than face to face because as I've said many places online the convo goes a lot different when people are face to face compared to online.

Reactions: CWR

glimmerman

Reaction score
I can’t speak for anybody else but I say no and most of these QBs aren’t worth their contracts but these FO think like most fans. What can we do if we don’t pay mr average qb like Kirk Cousins 90 mill guaranteed even though it seems like he’s played better recently. Most people are scarred to get rid of average to potentially have better because they may strike out and get a dud.
Lol. So much money and the the QB makes the most. It’s all factored in. The progression of Dak is worth the money IMHO. Compared to what everyone else gets paid and the cap going up every year. I say just go for it. Yes he needs a lot going his way to get it done but hey, which QBs dont. Very few in the league. I believe that egirls have a problem for a while with wentz. Now the locker room is shaken up. Nothing that I am sure won’t get worked out.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Being honest. Who's truth? I never put anybody on ignore over a hundred fifty thousand post. And I won't stop now. And I don't know why you would either
I put people on ignore for acting like little turkeys to be nice. When people just post a smilie with nothing else and other stupid stuff like that. Sometimes talking real crazy that they wouldn't face to face I'll also put a person on ignore. I don't do it long though just long enough that person has forgot about replying to that thread and I don't keep going back and forth with them. Nobody stays on ignore for more than a day or two before I take them off its they might have had a bad day so I'm always willing to give more chances.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Lol. So much money and the the QB makes the most. It’s all factored in. The progression of Dak is worth the money IMHO. Compared to what everyone else gets paid and the cap going up every year. I say just go for it. Yes he needs a lot going his way to get it done but hey, which QBs dont. Very few in the league. I believe that egirls have a problem for a while with wentz. Now the locker room is shaken up. Nothing that I am sure won’t get worked out.
If you believe the progression of Dak is worth it cool. I hope he proves you right and me wrong.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If you believe the progression of Dak is worth it cool. I hope he proves you right and me wrong.
Compared to things I have seen yes it’s worth it. Are you a egirls fan. Just asking. If so then how do you feel about wentz. He has a hard road on that team.

Scotman

Reaction score
I don't get all of the hate. I KNEW our season was done when Romo went down a few years ago. Then Dak comes along and saved our season. I've been on and off the fence for a couple of years. But to watch the games and say that he's made no improvement is just silly. Those rooting against him used Aikman's comments about how hard it is to improve accuracy as evidence that Dak will never get better. But you've been completely silent about Aikman's words during the last Cowboy's game he covered. He talked about how much Dak has improved with his footwork and reads....and that it's obvious. Aikman sounded pretty high on Dak's abilities as a quarterback. Is he better having actual receivers? Yep. He is. There aren't many QB's who could have rolled into last season with our starting core or WR's, Frederick out and a rookie guard and carry everyone else by himself. You might think so, but there aren't many...if any. And if only one or two can do what Dak couldn't, he's still playing a pretty darn good game.

He's improved.

Ultimately, I want another Superbowl or seven. I'm rooting for Dak to convince all of us he is the right guy. If you are rooting for things to unfold that prove you right and that Dak's not the guy, you aren't really a Cowboy's fan. You're just a fan of being right.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Compared to things I have seen yes it’s worth it. Are you a egirls fan. Just asking. If so then how do you feel about wentz. He has a hard road on that team.
I know you’re just asking but why would I be on here if I was an Eagles fan? That doesn’t even make any sense esp to be going back and forth over Dak and having this many post if that was the case.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Someone is emotional and can’t read. Nothing I posted questioned your integrity mr emotional. I said you’re acting self important about your post that was unclear. Nothing I posted was hypocritical you’re just too sensitive and all in your feelings. As far as intelligence you can be more smarter than me on knowing Dak lol.

Pure hate because I don’t agree with you? Like I said the self importance of you is awesome.

This is one of the first threads I've seen him in where he doesn't let everyone know that he "knows more about football than most."

Take it easy Phil, you may be in over your head.