Prescott, polished and groomed

Philmonroe

Reaction score
No offense but you have no idea. How big I am or not. So chew on that for a while
Unless you show yourself and you’re truly someone people know my point stands. Until proven otherwise you’re another random posting like everybody else. Chew on that for a while

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Unless you show yourself and you’re truly someone people know my point stands. Until proven otherwise you’re another random posting like everybody else. Chew on that for a while
I am from the old Cowboys official website. People know me. They know my credentials my integrity. I choose not to explain it to you

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So if you're not a person of importance. They mean nothing to you. Get some class my cowboy brother.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't care that you don't like Prescott it's not the point but how dare you attack my integrity. LMAO

visionary

Reaction score
All the guys you named after Brady has never won anything without talent around them

I agree that everyone needs talent

Dak needs great top 5 talent everywhere
He’s good not great and that will hurt us against the best teams in the playoffs

Garrett and Dak are a Jerry wet dream, average people who are company men. They will not make waves and keep the franchise rekey but we ain’t winning a championship with both these guys around

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

He’s good not great and that will hurt us against the best teams in the playoffs

Garrett and Dak are a Jerry wet dream, average people who are company men. They will not make waves and keep the franchise rekey but we ain’t winning a championship with both these guys around
Bill Belichick, he took a group of average players he teaches them to play as one and they become great. Brady wasn't great until his system. Make no mistake about it they live the life of football that's the difference between that franchise and the rest of the league Jimmy Johnson live the life of football. I haven't seen a coach other than the two of them do it yet

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yeah when someone questions it I'll brag about it. So again chew on that talk about being hypocritical LMAO just shows the intelligence levels of Prescott's haters. I can critique him just as much as others. But pure hate. You reek of it. Especially when you're not willing to acknowledge the Improvement
Someone is emotional and can’t read. Nothing I posted questioned your integrity mr emotional. I said you’re acting self important about your post that was unclear. Nothing I posted was hypocritical you’re just too sensitive and all in your feelings. As far as intelligence you can be more smarter than me on knowing Dak lol.

Pure hate because I don’t agree with you? Like I said the self importance of you is awesome.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I don't care that you don't like Prescott it's not the point but how dare you attack my integrity. LMAO
Nobody attacked your little sensitive integrity. I don’t think you know what the word means sir.

Last edited:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

Yet you named Watson and he has not achieved as much as Dak ...... And Mahomes has not achieved more than Dak ........ The rest have played more years than Dak and did not have as much success early as he has.

Sorry but I think you are not being fair to Dak at all.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nobody attacked your little sensitive integrity. I don’t think you know what the word means sir.
It was the response after that. Look at this guy that's so self-important LOL. You really don't have a clue. Of what you're reading or what you're saying so how am I supposed to take anything you say with any kind of Integrity whatsoever when it comes to judging someone on this team. When you can't read a simple sentence

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I do understand you very well my friend but remember it is a fan forum after all and everyone loves the team just some express their feeling differently. we are all one family here.
But they should stick to the subject matter don't you agree. If they want to change the subject they have the right to start their own thread. That's the point I was making

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yet you named Watson and he has not achieved as much as Dak ...... And Mahomes has not achieved more than Dak ........ The rest have played more years than Dak and did not have as much success early as he has.

Sorry but I think you are not being fair to Dak at all.
Prescott definitely had his issues these guys came out of college with the best coaches. They were totally polished. I can't imagine how great Prescott would be already if he had that opportunity behind him. I don't know how people can't comprehend that. What he's accomplished and what is going to accomplish the growth of the Improvement is there. I see the others just doing what they do and maybe going backwards

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And look at the group following you. I guess they just need to read and comprehend also it's funny how hate can drive someone. And I'm not saying you but that list is an agenda there's a consistency. And they don't care if they even hide it. None of them had one positive thing that I've ever read about Dak Prescott. And that alone is ridiculous

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just spent a little time visiting your page. Your blatant tough guy attitude. Doesn't cut it with me. LMAO yes your agenda. Your consistency is shine through. So chew on that. I'm on my way out so I'm not ignoring you. I will enjoy this conversation some more later. You definitely are entertaining

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Indeed, the ignore button is helpful. Not because of a difference of opinion, but because some people will argue that black is white and white is black, and actual thoughtful discussion isn't possible.

Last edited:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It was the response after that. Look at this guy that's so self-important LOL. You really don't have a clue. Of what you're reading or what you're saying so how am I supposed to take anything you say with any kind of Integrity whatsoever when it comes to judging someone on this team. When you can't read a simple sentence
You’re right I don’t have a clue what your babbling about. It seems to be some fight about your little integrity lol.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
And look at the group following you. I guess they just need to read and comprehend also it's funny how hate can drive someone. And I'm not saying you but that list is an agenda there's a consistency. And they don't care if they even hide it. None of them had one positive thing that I've ever read about Dak Prescott. And that alone is ridiculous
Following me? What the heck are you talking about?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
But they should stick to the subject matter don't you agree. If they want to change the subject they have the right to start their own thread. That's the point I was making
We hope so but it is very hard to micromanage a free public forum