Twitter: Prescott to practice today

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The drama.

They sure get upset don't they?

So anyway ...I'm not giving a win to either QB when one leaves a one score game in the 3rd quarter and the other only finishes the game. That's a committee win. The bum and Dalton.

So, and this was all explained but reading is hard, other than that game Prescott went 1-3 and Dalton went 4-5. Also of note, bone of Dalton's wins occured because a team refused to field an insides kick. Prescott is 0-4 without that brain fart.

None of this opinion. It's fact.
drama? you mean 123 pages of comments and what not because Dak didn't throw for a week and the dak basher's just couldn't stop....

don't give him a win. I know a few dak bashers who make up their own rules, as it fits....so why should you be any different.....

and very typical...when we lose, its all Dak's fault (Dak is 0-4) .but we win and its a "committee win".... tell me I am wrong?

again, rules are rules. I don't make them. NFL does.....but go ahead, just make up anything, spin away.....

Reactions: CWR

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look at that desperation. He wants to give the bum a win in a one score game he left in the 3rd quarter.

Even they know he isn't a real franchise QB.

And Dalton remains 4-5 either way since I didn't give him the win either.
You’re getting likes from pap smear. Dude, wake up.

Reactions: CWR

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So in your opinion they are rooting for Dak to play good this year...or they wont like him because of his contract? Again I can only go by what people post...if I took the names out and listed the last 100 post from 20 diferent posters in an article.....would the reader think they were rooting for Prescott? really from the 20 posters do you think the reader would split some out saying "this is not a Cowboy fan"....just being honest by what is posted.
If you want to do that...then do it. Don't give empty threats .

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can pretty much guarantee you the group of geniuses who asserted that "the offense will finally take off now that it has a real QB at the helm" were not rooting for Dak to succeed.. Though in retrospect maybe what they meant was that the offense would "take off" as in go on vacation and stop showing up for games which it absolutely did.. I just misunderstood what they meant.
But if you refuse to say dak contributed to losses...you are ever bit the problem you are accusing others of. Just fki fact man. Acknowledge it and your issue mostly goes away. But no...you and rocy and rock...dak didn't help us lose. EVER....Right? Admit it and save face.Then we heal.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But if you refuse to say dak contributed to losses...you are ever bit the problem you are accusing others of. Just fki fact man. Acknowledge it and your issue mostly goes away. But no...you and rocy and rock...dak didn't help us lose. EVER....Right? Admit it and save face.Then we heal.
There you go crapping on Dak again. Dak’s played 74 games. How many did he lose all by himself? 1? 2?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
drama? you mean 123 pages of comments and what not because Dak didn't throw for a week and the dak basher's just couldn't stop....

don't give him a win. I know a few dak bashers who make up their own rules, as it fits....so why should you be any different.....

and very typical...when we lose, its all Dak's fault (Dak is 0-4) .but we win and its a "committee win".... tell me I am wrong?

again, rules are rules. I don't make them. NFL does.....but go ahead, just make up anything, spin away.....
130 pages of dak did nothing to help us lose is just as annoying . But some beaches refuse to acknowledge that...then call anyone that does a hater . Which sparks 130 pages they berch about

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There you go crapping on Dak again. Dak’s played 74 games. How many did he lose all by himself? 1? 2?

I crapped on dak? You are troll looking for reaction. Such a lonely pathetic person. Arguing stuff i never said. He lies just to get a rise. Why is this tolerated? Pure troll. Might be a Cowboys fan....but not good for our fan community.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I crapped on dak? You are troll looking for reaction. Such a lonely pathetic person. Arguing stuff i never said. He lies just to get a rise. Why is this tolerated? Pure troll. Might be a Cowboys fan....but not good for our fan community.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He's still crying. Can't stand the truth. Wants to reward Prescott for a win he didn't get because he's desperate.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if I say dak contributed to losing...it's me being hater.

And the rest of you don't object?

Okay...I just might quit the group then. You tacitly support rock.

You agree that dak did nothing to help us lose..and allow him him to shame and ridicule anybody suggesting any such thing.

Using terms hater and troll you CLAIM you object to.

Well Okay then .....rock is your leader...you have fun not being able to legitimately assess his favorite player.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So if I say dak contributed to losing...it's me being hater.

And the rest of you don't object?

Okay...I just might quit the group then. You tacitly support rock.

You agree that dak did nothing to help us lose..and allow him him to shame and ridicule anybody suggesting any such thing.

Using terms hater and troll you CLAIM you object to.

Well Okay then .....rock is your leader...you have fun not being able to legitimately assess his favorite player.
Where did I agree that Dak didn’t do anything to help lose a game or 2. I didn’t You’re making stuff up again.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where did I agree that Dak didn’t do anything to help lose a game or 2. I didn’t You’re making stuff up again.
Oh I so now you want ME to show YOU stuff?
Like you showed me my posts being a hater?

LOL....dude.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I just posted the record. The actual facts of last season.

Prescott 1-3
Dalton 4-5

If that upsets you that's your problem.
It upsets them and I'm here for it.

I like watching the lengths they'll go to prop their boy up.

The next tactic they usually go to is finding an old Cowboys QB, usually Romo or Aikman, and hating on them to prop Dak up.