Twitter: Prescott to practice today

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just posted the record. The actual facts of last season.

Prescott 1-3
Dalton 4-5

If that upsets you that's your problem.
Dalton is a better QB than inept Prescott he just didn't have the Dak-Mafias support and it showed in the Cards game big time!
Add to that the Skins game where no one came to his defense after a dirty hit.
Overpaid bunch of average players with their groupies selling crazy daily!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dalton is a better QB than inept Prescott he just didn't have the Dak-Mafias support and it showed in the Cards game big time!
And this is why everyone thinks you’re the biggest troll on the forum.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I just posted the record. The actual facts of last season.

Prescott 1-3
Dalton 4-5

If that upsets you that's your problem.
your actual facts are different than NFL actual facts...but to each his own....make up what ever rules you like. its your play room....you seem to be more upset about the NFL facts than anybody else I have encountered on this board. why?

fivetwos

Reaction score
I generally stay out of these seemingly endless Dak debates. They typically get nowhere beyond the personal insults.

@Risen Star makes fair points, and they are tough to disagree with. It's generally fact over opinion.

Prescott has definitely not been great against the better teams, and has not at all led the team on a deep playoff run. Not once.

On the flip side, I dont agree with the idea that he can't or won't improve on that.

He is capable, and the team can absolutely win with him....but he does need to rack up some January wins, not just yards at home against meh teams.

(I personally blame many of the shortcomings on Garrett, but that's another can of worms.)

I just fail to see why some think it's next to impossible to win with Dak as QB....and he won't or can't improve on what he has done so far.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I generally stay out of these seemingly endless Dak debates. They typically get nowhere beyond the personal insults.

@Risen Star makes fair points, and they are tough to disagree with. It's generally fact over opinion.

Prescott has definitely not been great against the better teams, and has not at all led the team on a deep playoff run. Not once.

On the flip side, I dont agree with the idea that he can't or won't improve on that.

He is capable, and the team can absolutely win with him....but he does need to rack up some January wins, not just yards at home against meh teams.

(I personally blame many of the shortcomings on Garrett, but that's another can of worms.)

I just fail to see why some think it's next to impossible to win with Dak as QB....and he won't or can't improve on what he has done so far.

I fall squarely in your camp as well. Couldn't have said it better.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He already has improved over what they were once claiming. Remember when they were blasting Prescott because he wouldn't throw for over 200 yards in a game, even when we won in blowout fashion? They would claim he wouldn't throw deep but even that has picked up. He was inaccurate his first couple of years (off by yards) and now they complain if he is off by inches.

It was even suggested that no other NFL team would have Prescott as their starter. One poster even claimed Cooper Rush was better than Prescott, and he was being serious. Now most admit he is top 15, some even top 10.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

And you would be correct, most of the arguments are ridiculous though because its judging the QB in a vaccuum of just playoff succes.....you must take the full team into account with coaching....some here "I see record I see QB...QB high paid player must be record...." no man Dak has played well at the QB position every gauge used to measure that position says he plays well....The Cowboys as an organization have not been deep in the playoffs in 26 years...that is not a QB thing....That is an organizational thing from the owner on down. No one is saying Dak has won 3 SB so cut him some slack.....They are saying why would you cut one of the players on the team who has shown he is in the top player pool at his position...You are extremely lucky he turned out this good in the first place.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

More dumb statements. Do you really believe that the belief of the fans cause a player to perform well? While Dalton was with Cincy, I don't believe Cowboy fans were rooting against him. How did he fare? Now I do agree that the Cowboy players are soft and Dalton deserved more support, but he is what he is. Whether you and your clique like it, Dak is a Top 10 QB, in the NFL. Nothing will change that on this year. All of the cute names that your clique make up to pacify one another, will not change anything.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
More dumb statements. Do you really believe that the belief of the fans cause a player to perform well? While Dalton was with Cincy, I don't believe Cowboy fans were rooting against him. How did he fare? Now I do agree that the Cowboy players are soft and Dalton deserved more support, but he is what he is. Whether you and your clique like it, Dak is a Top 10 QB, in the NFL. Nothing will change that on this year. All of the cute names that your clique make up to pacify one another, will not change anything.

Don't waste your time with these trolls, man. They're not interested in holding any sort of intelligent football discussion. They just want to see how many people they can get to respond to their drivel. You are 100% correct of course that nothing anyone says here or anywhere else about these players has any effect on how they play. The possible exception of course being when guys feel dissed by other players or coaches and go out to prove them wrong. Other than that, it's all just empty headed talk.. some more empty headed than others, of course.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
your actual facts are different than NFL actual facts...but to each his own....make up what ever rules you like. its your play room....you seem to be more upset about the NFL facts than anybody else I have encountered on this board. why?

He's actually trying to claim a QB who leaves a one score game in the 3rd quarter won that game.

The things you have to do when your QB is a fraud.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And you would be correct, most of the arguments are ridiculous though because its judging the QB in a vaccuum of just playoff succes.....you must take the full team into account with coaching....some here "I see record I see QB...QB high paid player must be record...." no man Dak has played well at the QB position every gauge used to measure that position says he plays well....The Cowboys as an organization have not been deep in the playoffs in 26 years...that is not a QB thing....That is an organizational thing from the owner on down. No one is saying Dak has won 3 SB so cut him some slack.....They are saying why would you cut one of the players on the team who has shown he is in the top player pool at his position...You are extremely lucky he turned out this good in the first place.
It’s amazing that this has to be said over and over again on a football forum. It’s just common sense and football 101.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's actually trying to claim a QB who leaves a one score game in the 3rd quarter won that game.

The things you have to do when your QB is a fraud.

I have to give them credit for the excuses and persistence they have trying to sell the Dak myth.
Their major problem is that the games are shown on TV......:(....which makes it impossible to accomplish their goal.
They will use every angle from Hate to ridiculous accusations to cover the ineptness of Prescott.
Kudos to the Dak-Zombies may they live and prosper!

giphy.gif