Twitter: Prescott to practice today

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If you have a concern with being called a homer, hater, or troll maybe change your behavior that gets you labeled that way. If you don't want to change your behavior, then own and embrace your label. A homer calling me a hater is a compliment. I don't really care they put on their cheerleading skirts, but they sure do get their panties in a wad when they see some criticism.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you have a concern with being called a homer, hater, or troll maybe change your behavior that gets you labeled that way. If you don't want to change your behavior, then own and embrace your label. A homer calling me a hater is a compliment. I don't really care they put on their cheerleading skirts, but they sure do get their panties in a wad when they see some criticism.

There is a difference between hate / troll and criticism. Haters and Trolls need to learn that difference.
Homers can be critical, but they do it in a grown up way. :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sure it can.. as soon the haters and the trolls go away people will stop talking about them.. Deal?
jerry-jones-pointing.gif

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
There is a difference between hate / troll and criticism. Haters and Trolls need to learn that difference.
Homers can be critical, but they do it in a grown up way. :laugh:
True but too many homers can't tell the difference so it becomes a moot point, especially the ring leader.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You guys love to change that narrative for some reason lol.....A "troll" isn't someone who gives criticism lol.

For instance look at that poster Dak Attack or whatever his name is. One of the biggest trolls on the site and he's a Dak homer. This notion that you're only called a troll because you give criticism is incorrect.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He's telling you what it is and you're still in denial....I don't get it lol.
I get it perfectly and I'm not in denial. Maybe it's you who is in denial. I'll take a stab at explaining. I agree there is a difference between criticizing and hating. I don't think many homers have the ability to make that distinction though.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I get it perfectly and I'm not in denial. Maybe it's you who is in denial. I'll take a stab at explaining. I agree there is a difference between criticizing and hating. I don't think many homers have the ability to make that distinction though.
Based on what? I mean who are the homers on this site? I think we always generalize certain fans on this site but there's never a name attached to it...I will straight up say I'm a homer. Like you said earlier, you can either chose to embrace the title people give you or change your behavior. I agree with that. But as a self appointed homer I think its clear the difference between hating and criticizing...I mean usually a haters post will only have 5 words in it not backed by anything factual.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You guys love to change that narrative for some reason lol.....A "troll" isn't someone who gives criticism lol.

For instance look at that poster Dak Attack or whatever his name is. One of the biggest trolls on the site and he's a Dak homer. This notion that you're only called a troll because you give criticism is incorrect.
Your reading comprehension sucks. I used 3 different terms. Never did I describe what a troll was, but thanks for that dribble you just puked up. I didn't need it but perhaps someone did. :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Your reading comprehension sucks. I used 3 different terms. Never did I describe what a troll was, but thanks for that dribble you just puked up. I didn't need it but perhaps someone did. :laugh:
You sure its my reading comprehension? What did my post have to do with the 3 terms you brought up? Or did you not mean to quote me?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Based on what? I mean who are the homers on this site? I think we always generalize certain fans on this site but there's never a name attached to it...I will straight up say I'm a homer. Like you said earlier, you can either chose to embrace the title people give you or change your behavior. I agree with that. But as a self appointed homer I think its clear the difference between hating and criticizing...I mean usually a haters post will only have 5 words in it not backed by anything factual.
Your homer ring leader, @ rockport can't tell the difference. Let's start there.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You sure its my reading comprehension? What did my post have to do with the 3 terms you brought up? Or did you not mean to quote me?
No, I meant to quote you. Never did I correlate a troll to being a hater.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Your homer ring leader, @ rockport can't tell the difference. Let's start there.
Ok so Rockport is the one you guys reference when y'all talk about the "homers" their inability to differentiate between hating and criticism? So all homers are being generalized because of that poster? Not disagreeing with you just asking a question so need to get defensive....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, I meant to quote you. Never did I correlate a troll to being a hater.
I never said you did lol. I was referencing your last sentence about how "THEY" get their panties in a wad over criticism.....I don't think that's the case but it is what it is.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I do a lot of fishing. Trolling for landlocked Atlantic salmon mostly.

If you find the fish you can get the 1-3 pounders to hit just about anything you can put in front of them.

The older and bigger fish are much harder to get. Everything has to perfect for that trophy to give your lure a second look. You can often see them on the sonar, coming up to take a look but choosing to not take the bait.

You self-righteous clowns who are always screaming about trolls and mucking up every thread, are the smaller juvenile fish.

Be a big fish. I know you can do it. I mean... you are smarter than a salmon, right?