Twitter: Prescott to practice today

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have been labeled a hater and troll...by...you know who.

I've never posted one absurdly "critical" thing...no gifs, memes...nothing.

And you said NOTHING in my defense. But now you are going after Aviano. So I think you should probably dial back your innocent act. A little too one-sided for that to work.
Dial what back? I didn't come at him crazy he came at me about my reading comphrension and I corrected him. No personal attacks or anything.

And if you were labeled a troll and a hater then its probably because you exhibited troll and hater behavior.

Like Aviano said, either change your ways or embrace the title. Its not that big of a deal. If the worst thing someone can call you is a "hater" or a "lover" then you're doing alright on this site lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So stupid. He's out there hamming it up for the crowd. Hell, he can do that crap in the locker room.
How would fans like you see him if he's doing it in the locker room lol? And what do you mean he's doing it for the crowd? He's in a hoodie and joggers...how many fans are paying attention to him or are even in their seats to begin with?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
As long as we got rocky around we can count on the terms being used. Frequently.

You never say jack ship to him.

You mean I don't "join in" with you guys when y'all are attacking him? I don't. I'm not with that herd mentality. If you have a issue with him you take it up with him. You don't need me to say nothing or anyone else for that matter. At the end of the day i'm a Cowboy fan and i've seen nothing to suggest Rockport isn't.

blueblood70

Reaction score
well dont breathe on him no red shirt use a bubble .....

bubbleboy.jpg

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I never said you did lol. I was referencing your last sentence about how "THEY" get their panties in a wad over criticism.....I don't think that's the case but it is what it is.

Again they are on a FAN site trying to tell FANS to not be FANS.....incredible.....Maybe they need to start a Cowboy "realist" site that way they can get mad about people being a Fan on that site. Who would come here and be "Shocked" to find optimism about the Cowboys and thier players????

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
As long as we got rocky around we can count on the terms being used. Frequently.

You never say jack ship to him.
Why would you expect one of Rockys most loyal followers to say anything to him?

Dudes a straight follower, some people aren't made to be leader types.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You mean I don't "join in" with you guys when y'all are attacking him? I don't. I'm not with that herd mentality. If you have a issue with him you take it up with him. You don't need me to say nothing or anyone else for that matter. At the end of the day i'm a Cowboy fan and i've seen nothing to suggest Rockport isn't.

Correct!!! Rockport is a Cowboys fan on a Cowboys forum....He would probably get labeled a troll on an Eagles forum....crazy stuff.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm sure he is. Too bad he isn't that good at competing.
Now see y'all say this crap and then if someone accuses you of trolling or trying to rile up members y'all will play that y'all have no idea what's going on lol.

Again they are on a FAN site trying to tell FANS to not be FANS.....incredible.....Maybe they need to start a Cowboy "realist" site that way they can get mad about people being a Fan on that site. Who would come here and be "Shocked" to find optimism about the Cowboys and thier players????
Man....it makes no sense....imagine knocking a fellow Cowboy fan because they love a Cowboy player or love the team too much.....I don't understand the fandom on this site and all I Can do is point it to trolls of other teams who have more fun on this site than they do on their own.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Now see y'all say this crap and then if someone accuses you of trolling or trying to rile up members y'all will play that y'all have no idea what's going on lol.

Man....it makes no sense....imagine knocking a fellow Cowboy fan because they love a Cowboy player or love the team too much.....I don't understand the fandom on this site and all I Can do is point it to trolls of other teams who have more fun on this site than they do on their own.

they are not fans sorry no fan activley roots for the teams QB to suck.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Correct!!! Rockport is a Cowboys fan on a Cowboys forum....He would probably get labeled a troll on an Eagles forum....crazy stuff.
EXACTLY and that's why I feel like I do about a lot of these so called "fans"....you're a troll if you're pro Cowboys? Yeah i'd expect a Eagles fan to stay that.