Twitter: Prescott to practice today

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Ok so Rockport is the one you guys reference when y'all talk about the "homers" their inability to differentiate between hating and criticism? So all homers are being generalized because of that poster? Not disagreeing with you just asking a question so need to get defensive....
Not just him but to an extent. You also have homer/haters posters that vary by topic. Example, you have some people who are Dak haters but Zeke lovers and visa versa. Romo had his lovers/haters. Same with Dez and Jaylon and Garrett, etc.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I never said you did lol. I was referencing your last sentence about how "THEY" get their panties in a wad over criticism.....I don't think that's the case but it is what it is.
You ALWAYS find a way to take a thread off topic and turn it into an argument that has nothing to do with the original intent of the poster. This was a thread about Dak returning to practice, that's it. There was no need to say anything about "haters" or "trolls". You just want to use any form to express your love of Dak. That's why you're always getting called out.

You love Dak to the moon and back, we get it. If you don't like opinions that are different than your own then hit the ignore button.

Give it a rest, dude. It's annoying.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not just him but to an extent. You also have homer/haters posters that vary by topic. Example, you have some people who are Dak haters but Zeke lovers and visa versa. Romo had his lovers/haters. Same with Dez and Jaylon and Garrett, etc.
The Haters have taken over yet another thread. :facepalm:

HungryLion

Reaction score
The starting QB being healthy enough to return back to practice is a good thing. Whether you like Dak or not. Ultimately he gives the team
The best chance to win this season

So all cowboys fans should be happy about this. If you’re not happy about it. Well…..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You ALWAYS find a way to take a thread off topic and turn it into an argument that has nothing to do with the original intent of the poster. This was a thread about Dak returning to practice, that's it. There was no need to say anything about "haters" or "trolls". You just want to use any form to express your love of Dak. That's why you're always getting called out.

You love Dak to the moon and back, we get it. If you don't like opinions that are different than your own then hit the ignore button.

Give it a rest, dude. It's annoying.
........said no one.

:laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Got ya. Understood. I mean I know this battle of haters v trolls or whatever isn't going to die lol. I see your POV.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well **** stop trolling or go back to the Eagles site y'all came from and maybe...JUST MAYBE people will stop using the term "troll". Imagine a troll telling me to stop saying troll but is gonna argue with me that there are no trolls here.....man y'all need to quit lol.
As long as we got rocky around we can count on the terms being used. Frequently.

You never say jack ship to him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do a lot of fishing. Trolling for landlocked Atlantic salmon mostly.

If you find the fish you can get the 1-3 pounders to hit just about anything you can put in front of them.

The older and bigger fish are much harder to get. Everything has to perfect for that trophy to give your lure a second look. You can often see them on the sonar, coming up to take a look but choosing to not take the bait.

You self-righteous clowns who are always screaming about trolls and mucking up every thread, are the smaller juvenile fish.

Be a big fish. I know you can do it. I mean... you are smarter than a salmon, right?
Yep...I am actually embarrassed by how many times I took rock's bait. Then finally I'm look...crap that looks like the same hook that efft that last 14 times. I'm just gonna swim on by.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys love to change that narrative for some reason lol.....A "troll" isn't someone who gives criticism lol.

For instance look at that poster Dak Attack or whatever his name is. One of the biggest trolls on the site and he's a Dak homer. This notion that you're only called a troll because you give criticism is incorrect.
I have been labeled a hater and troll...by...you know who.

I've never posted one absurdly "critical" thing...no gifs, memes...nothing.

And you said NOTHING in my defense. But now you are going after Aviano. So I think you should probably dial back your innocent act. A little too one-sided for that to work.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I have been labeled a hater and troll...by...you know who.

I've never posted one absurdly "critical" thing...no gifs, memes...nothing.

And you said NOTHING in my defense. But now you are going after Aviano. So I think you should probably dial back your innocent act. A little too one-sided for that to work.
:lmao::lmao2: