Twitter: Prescott to practice today

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm just proving you wrong after you've already crapped on him. I've been a Cowboy fan since the 60's. So there, just proved you wrong again.
You're throwing all those years of fandom away for a single player? I mean you're dug in as much as anybody at this point. You're a Dak fan now, Rocky, not a Cowboys fan.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It's the culmination of all of your Dak Hating posts that makes you a hater. All you do is go from one Dak thread to another saying how unworthy he is. That's a hater. You do it all the time.

Ill have to defend him on this one Rock, he not a Dak hater, he is a huge Zeke fan. you probably caught a conversation when he was heated about Zeke and talking to someone saying Dak leads the offense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So where did I say I only care about Dak first and the team 2nd? Show me or just quit the trolling. I'm just proving you wrong after you've already crapped on him. I've been a Cowboy fan since the 60's. So there, just proved you wrong again.
You didn't say it....No one has. I remember innitially when he said "I bet you care about Dak first than the team 2nd"....now its he's saying that's how people feel. He's doing his typical troll job.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You're throwing all those years of fandom away for a single player? I mean you're dug in as much as anybody at this point. You're a Dak fan now, Rocky, not a Cowboys fan.

So your telling Rock how to be a fan now.....Hmmm i seem to remeber you dont like that.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Are you his keeper? lol He can speak for himself.

Remember, be a leader.

I mean ive been a follower a keeper and now I need to be a leader in the last 20 minutes...make up your mind. Ooh thats right I'm talking to the original changes with the wind guy.

817Gill

Reaction score
Haven’t seen a hijacking like this since The Taking of Pelham 123

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The trolls on this site.
Like I said..who?

If you don't want to challenge any rule, you can PM me. You have my word it stays private. I'm just looking for your perspective on the matter. "trolls and "haters" get thrown around so casually.

It is my opinion that a troll can be a Cowboys fan...and "hater" can easily be a dak fan.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's the usual suspects.

I admit my part in it.

It's an interesting discussion...of sorts...about the perception of hate and trolls.

I appear to be a hater but nobody can find any such instance of me doing so.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Ehh its a Dak thread, its in the right place, now when the title reads "Defense looking to stop the run" and the third comment is "they could if Dak could keep the offense on the field" that starts a grade A highjacking.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Like I said..who?

If you don't want to challenge any rule, you can PM me. You have my word it stays private. I'm just looking for your perspective on the matter. "trolls and "haters" get thrown around so casually.

It is my opinion that a troll can be a Cowboys fan...and "hater" can easily be a dak fan.
Oh no doubt. I have no issue. Mountaineer is the newest of the group. And then all you have to do is look at his posts and you'll find 3 more trolls who like all of his posts. You have Shabazz, Pappy, WillieBeamen, Army, CapitainCrash...with the exception of Army the rest of them are self appointed trolls. They are proud of their status. Risen probably deserves to be in there somewhere but he's look so foolish with his quarterback predictions I Think people feel bad for him and just kind of tolerate his trolling. Plus he has a humorous take to his trolling.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Oh no doubt. I have no issue. Mountaineer is the newest of the group. And then all you have to do is look at his posts and you'll find 3 more trolls who like all of his posts. You have Shabazz, Pappy, WillieBeamen, Army, CapitainCrash...with the exception of Army the rest of them are self appointed trolls. They are proud of their status. Risen probably deserves to be in there somewhere but he's look so foolish with his quarterback predictions I Think people feel bad for him and just kind of tolerate his trolling. Plus he has a humorous take to his trolling.

yeah Risen has that timing down for sure. To be fair he comments on all the players though and thats why I think most are like "thats just Risen".

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
yeah Risen has that timing down for sure. To be fair he comments on all the players though and thats why I think most are like "thats just Risen".
Pretty much. I don't know why Cowboys Lover is pretending like he doesn't see this. Its not even like the trolls on this site even care that you call them trolls.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Pretty much. I don't know why Cowboys Lover is pretending like he doesn't see this. Its not even like the trolls on this site even care that you call them trolls.

He sees it, but he is not a Dak hater he just literally loves Zeke. He gets super heated when the convo is about Zeke and sometimes it comes out as Dak hate.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nope is absolutely not true at all. Give us an example. Come on be a man not a little child. Show us what you mean.
You're not worth my time looking up all your posts. Everyone here knows your stance on Dak. It's all you do is post about him and his faults.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You're not worth my time looking up all your posts. Everyone here knows your stance on Dak. It's all you do is post about him and his faults.
Wrong. He's one of the biggest Zeke fans on the board, if not the biggest. It's why you calling someone a hater is laughable. You ONLY see criticisms you don't like but don't pay attention to praises elsewhere.