Twitter: Prescott to practice today

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Which guys here would rather see Dak have a great year and the team lose, than the team win and Dak have a great year.

Don’t worry, I ask the other side the types of questions when fake news arguments are made. Like the guys who say people here really hate Dak so bad they want the Cowboys to fail to prove Dak is bad. It’s fake and nobody can ever provide names of those people. Just like there aren’t people here who want Dak to be an MVP for a losing team.
There's absolutely people here that would be happy with Dak having a good season regardless of the Cowboys actually being good or not. Them being good would just be icing on the cake, but it's not required.

All you have to do is watch for the ones that brag about Dak's 4 games in 2020. They just ignore that the team was 1-3, but instead talk about Dak being "on pace" for this and that. As if that somehow replaces the fact that the team was bad.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
"Follower" is not name calling.

Calling people a "troll" or "hater" is name calling.

so when you said that you didn't mean it in a derog way? name calling is in the intent....but again this is the same logic you use with stats...your stats are good anyone elses dont count.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're a troll and a hater and show me proof that anyone here cares first about how Dak does over the team. Find just 1 person. You won't.
You, you're the proof, Rocky.

As long as you can brag about Dak's stats you couldn't careless if the team wins or not. You bragging about 2020 Dak all the time proves that.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're a troll and a hater and show me proof that anyone here cares first about how Dak does over the team. Find just 1 person. You won't.

Just open your eyes there Rocky....

30614266.jpg

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

As long as you can brag about Dak's stats you couldn't careless if the team wins or not. You bragging about 2020 Dak all the time proves that.

You have proof Rocky said this? I dont think so.... if you read other threads beside Dak threads you would know telling anyone here Rocky is not a Cowboys fan is completety off base.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
When rocky labels a fan like me "hater"...he's a troll. He literally admitted to posting to get a rise out of people. It is the very definition of trolling.

I've asked him to post an example to show me....us...what he's talking about. All I get is emoji....because he's got nothing else.

I've even offered money to show examples of me being unreasonably critical or plain mean spirited. Nothing.
It's the culmination of all of your Dak Hating posts that makes you a hater. All you do is go from one Dak thread to another saying how unworthy he is. That's a hater. You do it all the time.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's absolutely people here that would be happy with Dak having a good season regardless of the Cowboys actually being good or not. Them being good would just be icing on the cake, but it's not required.

All you have to do is watch for the ones that brag about Dak's 4 games in 2020. They just ignore that the team was 1-3, but instead talk about Dak being "on pace" for this and that. As if that somehow replaces the fact that the team was bad.
I have to admit....that did happen.

But also....some people were blaming dak.

I never blamed just dak. But When I said dak did contribute to the losses....several key turnovers....I got the hater label.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

So where did I say I only care about Dak first and the team 2nd? Show me or just quit the trolling. I'm just proving you wrong after you've already crapped on him. I've been a Cowboy fan since the 60's. So there, just proved you wrong again.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's the culmination of all of your Dak Hating posts that makes you a hater. All you do is go from one Dak thread to another saying how unworthy he is. That's a hater. You do it all the time.
Nope is absolutely not true at all. Give us an example. Come on be a man not a little child. Show us what you mean.