Twitter: Prescott to practice today

phildadon86

Reaction score
Speaking of people not made to be a leader.....
Its not hard to get people to follow you on a Cowboys forum when you bash the QB at every opportunity knowing there are still pro Romo guys here like Pappy. If you think that is leadership than I think you may want to re read the definition. Go ahead and bring up my like to post ratio if you feel the need. I could go to an Eagles board and trash Howie Roseman and I bet you I would have a lot of people "following me"

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Its not hard to get people to follow you on a Cowboys forum when you bash the QB at every opportunity knowing there are still pro Romo guys here like Pappy. If you think that is leadership than I think you may want to re read the definition. Go ahead and bring up my like to post ratio if you feel the need.
What's wrong with Romo?

I was all for Dak keeping the job over Romo, but I have no issues with Romo.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Again they are on a FAN site trying to tell FANS to not be FANS.....incredible.....Maybe they need to start a Cowboy "realist" site that way they can get mad about people being a Fan on that site. Who would come here and be "Shocked" to find optimism about the Cowboys and thier players????
Let's be clear because it was my comment that sparked that portion of the conversation. I don't have an issue with fans being a fan. Anyone can be as positive as they would like until they have a problem with any criticism I share and feel the need to butt in, which happens frequently.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You mean I don't "join in" with you guys when y'all are attacking him? I don't. I'm not with that herd mentality. If you have a issue with him you take it up with him. You don't need me to say nothing or anyone else for that matter. At the end of the day i'm a Cowboy fan and i've seen nothing to suggest Rockport isn't.
That wasn't my point at all. I used him as proof you aren't interested in general troll/hater abatement. Just the side you disagree with.

Even right here you are essentially defending him. Giving him his free pass. See what mean?

He abuses troll and hater accusations more n anybody.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dial what back? I didn't come at him crazy he came at me about my reading comphrension and I corrected him. No personal attacks or anything.

And if you were labeled a troll and a hater then its probably because you exhibited troll and hater behavior.

Like Aviano said, either change your ways or embrace the title. Its not that big of a deal. If the worst thing someone can call you is a "hater" or a "lover" then you're doing alright on this site lol.
Lol....you think everyone that calls someone a troll or hater has legit reasons to do so?

Heck...no wonder we're having trouble sorting this out.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That wasn't my point at all. I used him as proof you aren't interested in general troll/hater abatement. Just the side you disagree with.

Even right here you are essentially defending him. Giving him his free pass. See what mean?

He abuses troll and hater accusations more n anybody.
I honestly don't see the "trolling" or hater comments from him.

For instance Dak Attack? He's for sure a troll. Its what he does.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol....you think everyone that calls someone a troll or hater has legit reasons to do so?

Heck...no wonder we're having trouble sorting this out.
I mean we're adults here. I can't monitor what another poster calls someone......just curious do you have a issue with fans on this site being called a "slobberer"? or a "lover"?

coult44

Reaction score
I want Dak to ball out and win the MVP, but I would be lying if I said I wouldn't like to see the reactions of some of these "Dak above team" guys if Dak doesn't play well. I wonder if they'd leave the site out of pure embarrassment or change their agendas? Because lets be honest, some of these guys are so dug in on their "Dak is a GOAT" narrative that there's really no recovering without just making a new user name and starting from scratch.

I honestly don't even care if Dak plays at all as long as we are winning games. The players are just a name on a Cowboys jersey to me. I have my favorites, but I don't get attached. They come and they go, but the Cowboys name always remains.

Which guys here would rather see Dak have a great year and the team lose, than the team win and Dak have a great year.

Don’t worry, I ask the other side the types of questions when fake news arguments are made. Like the guys who say people here really hate Dak so bad they want the Cowboys to fail to prove Dak is bad. It’s fake and nobody can ever provide names of those people. Just like there aren’t people here who want Dak to be an MVP for a losing team.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol this is so funny .....on one thread your telling people not to label you as you label people all the time.
When rocky labels a fan like me "hater"...he's a troll. He literally admitted to posting to get a rise out of people. It is the very definition of trolling.

I've asked him to post an example to show me....us...what he's talking about. All I get is emoji....because he's got nothing else.

I've even offered money to show examples of me being unreasonably critical or plain mean spirited. Nothing.