Game Day ***Preseason 4 Game Cowboys vs Raiders thread***

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
This is what happens when you let Moore stay on the team... It causes Cooper to make a bad play.

The pressure is on Cooper to make this team with the spotlight he is getting now. So far he isn't doing anything to make Moore disappear.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
wow those are the type of plays that happen to us. But we never make those plays. Morris with a terrible block.
It was also a good play by the Oakland D.

I guess it is not against the rules for a defense to be aggressive and opportunistic.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morris blew that block but they'll use that play to say Rush is t ready to be a #2

A lot of what a RB does he does when the ball isn't in his hands. We're going to miss Elliott in passpro. Badly.

kevm3

Reaction score
Honestly I hope we don't have a finesse back. I really don't want LInehan to have the option to put in a finesse back on 3rd and short. We have one of, if not the best olines in the league, only need a yard or two and yet we put in a guy who will go down at first contact.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Is that on Cooper Rush at all? Or is it all on Morris for not picking up the blitz/the defender for making a great play.

Both. Cooper has to get rid of that ball and know that blitzer is free.

Sydla

Reaction score
His issue has never been with his ability to play. And a lot of things can be cleaned up. But when your RT stalls three drives and erases huge plays in the process, it's a legitimate issue.

It would have been a bigger issue if he was getting whipped off the edge. Yeah penalties stink (although the first one was kind of ticky tack).

I have no issues with Collins at RT at this point.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
The pressure is on Cooper to make this team with the spotlight he is getting now. So far he isn't doing anything to make Moore disappear.
Not his fault Brown can't haul in his pass and Morris missed his block. He already made Moore disappear.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Hot take: Moore (lefty :laugh:) sees that blitz coming and doesn't turn the ball over :lmao2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
4:51 (3rd quarter)

Rush under center - Rush hand off MORRIS BREAKS INTO THE SECONDARY, GETS OUT 15 YARDS. FLAGS FLY