Game Day ***Preseason HOF Game Cowboys vs Cards thread***

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Biggest concern tonight.....

Taco looked slow, weak, and completely lacking in rush moves.

First round picks should look flashy. He looked bland.
He was invisible except a few plays where he had a chance to make a play and failed. Good learning lesson. Can't get much worse

Reactions: BAT

Aven8

Reaction score
I watched him average 3.6 ypc vs Arizona's 2nd/3rd team defense. What game were you watching?

I agree, as I stated in the other thread. Nothing more than a Tashard Choice/Rashard Lee player. I thought Alfred Morris looked lean and terrific. He is awesome in the ZBS.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Watch the game? The game I watched he averaged 3.6 ypc, and yes his OL opened no holes, but not like they were going up against Arizona's defensive starters. They had backups in the game too.

So, given the fact he had no holes and pretty much made all of his yardage on his own, you saw nothing impressive out of him? THe first down in short yardage that he got on his own?

Not sure how our backup OL not beating up their backup DL minimizes SMith's effort. He also looked good as a pass catcher. Not sure how you are poo pooing his effort. The team gave him chances to get 1 yd, he got 3. With better OL play, he can turn 4 into 7.

Aven8

Reaction score

Don't forget the secondary looked awful! LB's sucked too!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As hard as I am on Prescott I have to say even I'm a little surprised the Cowboys decided to pull the plug now on that experiment. They must have more faith in Kellen Moore as a starter than I do. I wish him well. We're gonna really need to protect him with the running game. Like last year.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

I never liked the pick, we could have another Mo on our hands. At least he is young and has time to prove everyone wrong, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.