Game Day ***Preseason HOF Game Cowboys vs Cards thread***

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
byETGMS.png
Godwin's Law alive and well around here...

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
That's true, as he looked terrific last PS as well. Remember the 'Morris deserves to be the starter' threads?? My point is he looked miles above Smith to me. People are gushing over that kid and I saw really nothing more than a mediocre RB.
Well some people just don't see what others see. Rod had outplayed Morris in practice as well.

By the way not saying Morris didn't play well but for him to make the roster he has to do more then just be a runner. Rod can play multiple spots and special teams. Can't go 4 RBs, 4 TEs and a FB. If both continue playing the same Rod will make it over Morris

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys need a change of pace back to Zeke give me McFadden.

If they need someone to carry a full load give me Morris.

Aven8

Reaction score
Awful is getting ripped on the ground and getting blown out and that didn't happen.

You do know we won the game right?

The secondary got torched on 2 straight TD's to start the game. The Dline was also getting blown off the ball and losing containment all night. Was awful.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Biggest concern tonight.....

Taco looked slow, weak, and completely lacking in rush moves.

First round picks should look flashy. He looked bland.

Taco is a left DE. He doesn't have the speed and bend to play right DE.

Reactions: BAT

JBond

Reaction score
Six pages on my phone before kickoff. Sigh... I suggest we open game threads 8 seconds before kickoff.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The secondary got torched on 2 straight TD's to start the game. The Dline was also getting blown off the ball and losing containment all night. Was awful.
After those 2 touchdowns how many did they score? Do you think it's possible being the first game action they were a little rusty and settled down some. Sure they weren't perfect but being it was mostly backups I'm not disappointed......plus we won.

The main concern is do we improve on the mistakes next week. We will see.

Also didn't see any major injury so that's good as well