Press Conference 2pm tomorrow for Zimmer

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I’m sure everyone will be looking forward to hearing Jerry full of his usual uhs, ums and optimism as he attempts to pump everyone up about what Zimmer will bring to the defense. :popcorn:
Right lol lol lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I hope they go full-out at practice. Mess up the offense, run over them, and make them afraid, that might help the guy with breathing issues.
Lol lol they always start off the season better than the offense, then towards the end the offense is better

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
What are you looking to hear??

That he will have a say on what talent to bring in to develop his defense. Maybe that's what held this crap up. Let him get his LB, DT, and DE...several really. Players who will be compatible with the scheme he will run. At least he will be on the sideline and in direct contact with his team. He does bring some fire with him and won't mince words, players will know what's expected and will hear from him if they are not getting it done.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
That he will have a say on what talent to bring in to develop his defense. Maybe that's what held this crap up. Let him get his LB, DT, and DE...several really. Players who will be compatible with the scheme he will run. At least he will be on the sideline and in direct contact with his team. He does bring some fire with him and won't mince words, players will know what's expected and will hear from him if they are not getting it done.
Can want anything else!! I'm excited if we can do these things

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dangit-coach.gif