Press Conference 2pm tomorrow for Zimmer

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All hell breaking out as the first formation for the 'squat do jazzes' conducted by upper class men in the first evening formation at the Air Force Academy and the abuses that followed immediately when called to order. That was climaxed into Hell Week almost through the Academic first year.
Let's hold it down with the smurf talk soldier.
We are high speed and low drag and do not need those smurfs in our AO.
;)

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I will wait for the youtube version, it should be amusing, and some things to make fun of in it.
I have never seen a PC for a DC ! lol
Jerry just wants to be on tv and talk to someone. And this could be part of the buildup to Zim being HC next year?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Let's hold it down with the smurf talk soldier.
We are high speed and low drag and do not need those smurfs in our AO.
;)

So impressionable are we?:muttley:
:hammer::starspin:

I like the addition of the Defensive Coordinator and right now see it adding a lot to the fabric of this Dallas Team.

Smart move by Jerry and Mike McCarthy...go figure now, Mike and Mike.

At least the Sailors don't complain about the Jarheads running by first thing in the morning...

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I’ll go ahead and recap it now:

Secret sauce
War daddy
The cap is real
All in
Honest offers
We like our guys

jwitten82

Reaction score
Cowboys are based in Frisco, stadium is in Arlington, they dont affiliate with Dallas at all.
Any parades should be in Frisco.
Lol they're affiliated by name, by the most recognizable name in sports. If Dallas wins a Superbowl again, it will be held in Dallas

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Cowboys are based in Frisco, stadium is in Arlington, they dont affiliate with Dallas at all.
Any parades should be in Frisco.
yeah I've been to the stadium several times, I just meant the team name, I realize the areas where they really are, my bad!!!

LysleE

Reaction score
Jerry will stammer and stutter…Stephen will sit and look like the Cheshire Cat…Zimmer will look like what did I just get myself into…Jerry will reference Zimmer’s impact on the Cowboys’ teams of the 90’s and that since the Cowboys are hanging “around the rim” this hire makes sense.
Stephen will talk about rebuilding the team and evaluating talent “holistically” and that while they “like their guys” tough decisions have to be made, but they’re committed to bringing in FAs that make sense, especially those with “position flex”.
Should make for some fun listening…to see how they spin this into something the fanbase should be excited about.