Presto512 in the house

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I already said it was interesting. Back off!!! :laugh:

I'm guessing shows are pretty careful about stuff like that now, though I swear, some of the Jeopardy contestants must have some idea of what subjects to study!
The problem with the 64K was the contestant didn't keep his mouth shut. I think the fix is in on most of those because they can manufacture ratings but they're cagier about it now and limit their exposure.

Here's what I don't get, who cares? Think reality shows are not rigged and scripted. A client of mine's son was the lead cameraman for the first Amazing Race and said it was totally scripted and who can blame them, the majority of the human race is just flat boring. Think bored boring people want to sit at home and watch boring people?

When it comes to anything on TV, I am pretty much a cynic and skeptic and I don't watch much of it and no "reality" shows. When I am shipwrecked with some total strangers and get to vote them off the island and get their food and women, I'll consider it. The only thing worse than watching that crap is being around people discussing them. I was in line at the store and these two women were discussing that Bachelor deal with him doing the chick wrong and I thought to myself 'Egads, is this what the human race is becoming? Damn, shut up and let me read my National Inquirer in peace'.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The problem with the 64K was the contestant didn't keep his mouth shut. I think the fix is in on most of those because they can manufacture ratings but they're cagier about it now and limit their exposure.

Here's what I don't get, who cares? Think reality shows are not rigged and scripted. A client of mine's son was the lead cameraman for the first Amazing Race and said it was totally scripted and who can blame them, the majority of the human race is just flat boring. Think bored boring people want to sit at home and watch boring people?

When it comes to anything on TV, I am pretty much a cynic and skeptic and I don't watch much of it and no "reality" shows. When I am shipwrecked with some total strangers and get to vote them off the island and get their food and women, I'll consider it. The only thing worse than watching that crap is being around people discussing them. I was in line at the store and these two women were discussing that Bachelor deal with him doing the chick wrong and I thought to myself 'Egads, is this what the human race is becoming? Damn, shut up and let me read my National Inquirer in peace'.
My niece got all upset with me a while back, when she was watching Jersey Shore, and I said I wish all those people would just die. How can anyone actually be entertained by that crap? Same with pretty much any reality show.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My niece got all upset with me a while back, when she was watching Jersey Shore, and I said I wish all those people would just die. How can anyone actually be entertained by that crap? Same with pretty much any reality show.
All the Bachelor crap, the Kardashians can all go to hell and all the cooking reality shows are a joke. I caught one several months ago with these annoying kids making cupcakes. If those mini-morons are the future, bring on that damned asteroid.

CapnB

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone found out whos house ol' presto is in?

Xelda

Reaction score
Presto's thread has been hijacked with talk of fancy, excessively long words and complaints about reality shows Capn. I don't know what to make of it, just relieved to see you on line.

kskboys

Reaction score
Presto had to leave the old boards cuz he was gettin' all the chicks n wouldn't leave us any.

Presto512

Reaction score
Presto had to leave the old boards cuz he was gettin' all the chicks n wouldn't leave us any.
True True. I remember when I got my Mod status taken away by that hottie Lyndsey from dallascowboys.com, ah she was gorgeous!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He said he was leaving me Nurse Ratched. She looked cute in that pic and that attitude didn't worry me. A couple of hours with old smooth talkin' CC and she'll be purring like a kitten and calling me her "loving man".

Note: "Loving man" is a reference to what Big Nosed Kate called Doc in "Tombstone" and my wife began calling me that right after we saw that movie, every time we were going to get naughty, usually on my birthday and New Year's Eve, if I wasn't too drunk. At first I thought 'hey, this is pretty cool' but later began to think 'hey, is she fantasizing that I'm Val Kilmer'? I never asked because we just don't need to know everything