Priority Wilson or Gallup

kskboys

Reaction score
Where has that LVE been all year . I know I know Ron Burgundy was QB and the back up to the back ups were carrying the rock in Eagle green but still the man looked interested , even posed for selfies after that INT . Eagle fans hear the Coyote roar ! Lol. Talking re signing people guess that’s how 55 ended up in this thread ….Luke Gifford same results 1/3 the price .
Recovering from neck surgery.

Cydios

Reaction score
Wilson brings another dynamic with his passing. I love Gallup. In the words of Romo "Football is an meritocracy"

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Honestly the best thing for all is to sign Wilson because he's healthy and less exp. Likely Gallup goes unsigned for big money. If that's the case bring him back on a 1 year deal so he can show teams he's healthy in a system he knows and maybe he can cash in the following off-season. If a team decides to step up and throw cash at him for a long term deal while he's injured that's ok.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Do y’all figure Cooper is a goner to save cap? I take Wilson probably

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Both may be signing some nice contracts we can't afford. However, it's a deep WR free agent class and with Gallup's injury I wouldn't assume we're out of the market there. Wilson looks to be a player on the rise, but up to this season he had 22 career catches so would think he's not as coveted.

If I had to retain 1 and it was a difference of a few million per year I would go Gallup. Despite the injuries Gallup has done more and let's not forget Wilson had an injury history since he entered the league for those concerned about Gallup. I know we are all excited about a few big games from Wilson and would like him back too, but Gallup is the choice.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Why is he better? Wilson is faster and runs better routes.

I'll give you routes but that's about it. Gallup was our deep threat pre-injury. I think Wilson's done a fantastic job in the games he's filled in they need to bring him back if he's a lot cheaper than Gallup which he likely will be

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
The Cowboys have proven time and again who the better WR is when both are healthy, yet fans think they know better.

kevm3

Reaction score
I'm sort of leaning towards Wilson because I feel he is a better 3 than Gallup. Gallup is a better big play threat but I'm curious if he is going to have problems with injuries and I don't really feel he is as sure handed as Wilson. Gallup doesn't seem to perform as well with Ceedee and Amari in the game. Gallup seems better as a two, when either Amari or Ceedee are out and he's a more primary focus of the offense.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Am I missing something? Gallup's looking at 9-12 month rehab from an ACL injury. I can't imagine any team offering him a serious long-term deal. I'm guessing he's looking at a one-year deal. If it was me, I'm letting Coop walk and use his money to sign Gallup AND Wilson.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Am I missing something? Gallup's looking at 9-12 month rehab from an ACL injury. I can't imagine any team offering him a serious long-term deal. I'm guessing he's looking at a one-year deal. If it was me, I'm letting Coop walk and use his money to sign Gallup AND Wilson.

which may end up happening

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I believe Wilson adds a better dimension to this offense. I would definitely sign Wilson first.