Prisco Power Rankings put Cowboys at 15 post-draft

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
johnsons teams had Johnson he was a lot of the difference garrett has pretty much topped out as far as his ablility to get this team over the hump dak would be much better with Johnson as head coach a coach like jimmy makes this a championship team

_sturt_

Reaction score
Just googling around for different SB 54 odds, I'm finding we're pretty consistently considered somewhere in the #10 range, normally behind the Rams, Saints, Eagles and Bears, and about even with the Packers and Vikings, fwiw.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Damn, quite a few Eagle fans think more of your team than the national media does. We know the East is another fight between the Birds and the Boys.
That’s how I see it too. Dallas and Philly, with Washington a dark horse candidate.

The media that covers all 32 teams like Prisco simply can’t know our teams as well as we do. Heck, I bet that Philly fans like yourself know the Dallas roster much better than him... and that we Dallas fans have a better grasp of Philly’s than Prisco.

I pay a lot of attention to the NFC East and not a whole lot outside of that... I bet I know more than most writers who are judging all four teams all the time.

Now KC, Indy, and the rest? I’m not too caught up on them to be honest.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Like there are any reliable season performance predictors right now. Conventional wisdom is just as off as all the Pete Priscoes.

He has as good a chance of being right as anyone.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
he got it righht, its about Garrett. we know the talent is there, is the coaching, plus we kept the ST coach and promoted KM. 15 is not out of reach.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score