Private interview with Jerry: 3 questions you'd ask

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Good luck coming up with one question Jerry can’t dance around. He’ll spend five minutes talking and never give you a clear answer.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
What's the one thing you would go back and change if you could?
What is your biggest weakness as a GM?
What is your biggest strength as a GM?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I don't have many questions for Jerry Jones -- I feel as though I know him far too well, already!
I'd like to ask him if he feels Stephen will hire a GM when he's a heavenly host, though. :grin:

Last edited:

Acceptablename

Reaction score
I know we all like to talk smack about owners, coaches and players on message boards but likely wouldn't show the same disrespect if we had to speak to them face-to-face.
So, seriously, if you had an audience with Jerry Jones (I'll offer other names if there's interest) and got to ask him three questions, which would they be and how would you frame them?
Try to be serious and not silly.

Mine:

1. When do you expect to induct Jimmy Johnson into the Ring of Honor?
2. If you could add one player from the 90s Super Bowl team to the current roster, who would he be and why? (Probably wouldn't answer, but I'd ask.)
3. What is your greatest regret as the owner of the Dallas Cowboys?

Yours?
Is 27 years without Superbowl appearance an indication of your failures and why can’t you figure out the solution.. What time is it Mr. Jones

Creeper

Reaction score
I wouldn't waste my times because I could probably predict the answer to any question I would ask him.

CWR

Reaction score
My three:

1. When are you going to win another SB?
2. When are you going to win another SB?
3. When are you going to win another SB?

Yes, I'm shallow

The only question that matters

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
1. What really happened between you and Jimmy?
2. If you could go back and change one personnel decision with the Cowboys, what would it be?
3. Can I have $1 million, please?