1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys News!
    #dallascowboys · Cowboys Fan Zone

Private interview with Jerry: 3 questions you'd ask

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by tyke1doe, Jun 15, 2022.

1. conner01

conner01 Well-Known Member

CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
    23,789 Messages
    21,936 Likes Received
    Those are 3 really good ones
    He would more likely answer 2 than one if you mean a real answer lol
    He would talk a lot if he was in a good mood but few real answers

2. Acceptablename

Acceptablename Well-Known Member

1,274 Messages
    911 Likes Received
    For halt the million I’ll tell you what happened

3. birdwells1

birdwells1 Well-Known Member

6,497 Messages
    3,712 Likes Received
    1. It’s been 26 year since we’ve made the NFCCG, we’re in the company of teams such as the Lions, Browns and Texans. When is the point that you say that your way isn’t working?

2. Other GMs in the league focus on roster building solely but your role as an owner won’t allow that. How do you justify holding on to the GM role if you can’t give it the total attention that the organization deserves.

3. Other teams that are cash rich like the Rams and now the Broncos use that fact to their advantage with using the cash over cap strategy. Since you are in a position to make this team the best it can be by using that strategy why don’t you do it because you once said that there was not a check too big that you wouldn’t right to go back to the super bowl.

Bonus: Because Stephen often plans for contract 4 years in advance, other GMs have to worry about turning things around now. Do you think the fact the you nor Stephen are in jeopardy on losing you job is the reason that the only people with a sense of urgency are the fans?

kskboys likes this.
  4. Blackrain

Blackrain Well-Known Member

4,269 Messages
    5,952 Likes Received
    If you do want to win a super bowl at what age will that desire to win outweigh the desire to run the team.

After watching other teams in our division blow by us and win super bowls at what point will you adjust your team building process to what works.

With their not being a salary cap on coaching when will you assemble the absolute best coaching staff that money can buy

kskboys likes this.
  5. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

17,338 Messages
    29,910 Likes Received
    After 26 years of seeing players and coaches come and go without a Super Bowl. What's been the one constant thing holding this team back?

Why did you have that over glorified football stadium built east to west instead of north to south? You do know the sun rises in the east and sets in the west right?

Who is the next in line to own the Cowboys? Please tell me it's going to be Charlotte.

6. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

17,338 Messages
    29,910 Likes Received
    Scratch my last question

I would ask him what its like to be able to have millions of fans shell out millions of dollars every year for an inferior product?

7. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

5,821 Messages
    6,202 Likes Received
    There's only one question to ask Jerry. Everything else is smoke and mirrors.

Is the reason you have never hired a GM because you want the credit for winning a Super Bowl?

Of course, we know the truth. It would just be nice for him to admit he's put himself over the fan base and the team for 26 years.

As far as #3 he's already answered it many times.

His biggest regret is not getting Tony Romo a Super Bowl.

8. plasticman

plasticman Well-Known Member

6,469 Messages
    10,735 Likes Received
    Why would I want to ask him a single question if I was interested in getting the truth?

9. lukin2006

lukin2006 Well-Known Member

10,330 Messages
    16,989 Likes Received
    I really only have 1, can I borrow the Yacht?

10. tcain2004

tcain2004 Active Member

239 Messages
    167 Likes Received

glad im not the only one who hates how they built the stadium east to west