Pro Wrestling Updates

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s too bad, as he was on a heck of a run. But he should return as a hero and a legend based off of that performance when he does return.
He will walk right into a title match.

It's Vince's way of doing business.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watched a good amount of RAW last night, wanted to see the Cody segment (never thought I’d say that) and was for the most part entertained. It’s been a long time since I could say that. But after the high quality of the Hell in a Cell event, I was curious to see how they followed up.

I have to give them due credit, they have a lot of interesting storylines and matchups going on, even with all of their top titles out of the picture.
For the most part I was impressed with Raw. I FF through less than normal.

rags

Reaction score
FS1 is supposed to repeat last Friday night's episode of Smackdown tonight at 9:00 Central.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
df73c77-65013c3a-66a8-4790-9d3d-d01448a61425.png

The Ring General is your new Intercontinental Champion!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've got tickets in the 11th row for Raw on Monday night. Haven't been to a Raw show for a while and we are pretty jacked up. Fingers crossed it isn't a snoozer. So I can give a good recap on Tuesday. Wish I could meet Graves. Haha! So if you see a fool wearing Cowboys gear jumping around screaming, yea that's me.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I've got tickets in the 11th row for Raw on Monday night. Haven't been to a Raw show for a while and we are pretty jacked up. Fingers crossed it isn't a snoozer. So I can give a good recap on Tuesday. Wish I could meet Graves. Haha! So if you see a fool wearing Cowboys gear jumping around screaming, yea that's me.
Jersey number so we know it is you

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great article about the Roman problem. I agree with every word. Here is a snipet....

Roman Reigns' Inaction Has Hurt the Value and Prestige of WWE's Championships
CHRIS ROLING
JUNE 11, 2022

WWE has thrown both men's main-event scenes into holding patterns and hasn't told much of a story around Reigns while blatantly dragging feet until the next WrestleMania to do anything of note.

Case in point, according to Sports Illustrated's Justin Barrasso, Reigns is no longer scheduled to appear at Money in the Bank on July 2. That means no men's top title defended, nor an appearance at all from the face of the company.

Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio (h/t Michael Perry of Ringside News) reported Reigns won't defend a title until SummerSlam, all the way on July 30.

Read more: https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-the-value-and-prestige-of-wwes-championships

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great article about the Roman problem. I agree with every word. Here is a snipet....

Roman Reigns' Inaction Has Hurt the Value and Prestige of WWE's Championships
CHRIS ROLING
JUNE 11, 2022

WWE has thrown both men's main-event scenes into holding patterns and hasn't told much of a story around Reigns while blatantly dragging feet until the next WrestleMania to do anything of note.

Case in point, according to Sports Illustrated's Justin Barrasso, Reigns is no longer scheduled to appear at Money in the Bank on July 2. That means no men's top title defended, nor an appearance at all from the face of the company.

Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio (h/t Michael Perry of Ringside News) reported Reigns won't defend a title until SummerSlam, all the way on July 30.

Read more: https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-the-value-and-prestige-of-wwes-championships

Vince has really screwed himself and the company with his infatuation and favoritism of Reigns. For far too long, WWE has put a small few performers head and shoulders above the rest. And at this point, it’s (rightfully) come back to haunt them.

I think Reigns is supposed to defend against Riddle this coming Friday. Would they actually put the title on him? Dare we hope?

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan