Pro Wrestling Updates

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Reigns is supposed to defend against Riddle this coming Friday. Would they actually put the title on him? Dare we hope?
0% Riddle takes the belt on SD. I don't think Roman loses the belt until WM at the earliest. Ugh. I don't think Vince could have botched this bigger.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
0% Riddle takes the belt on SD. I don't think Roman loses the belt until WM at the earliest. Ugh. I don't think Vince could have botched this bigger.

I’m just wondering if maybe someone will interfere - maybe Drew McIntyre? To set up their upcoming match? Costing Reigns one of the belts.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m just wondering if maybe someone will interfere - maybe Drew McIntyre? To set up their upcoming match? Costing Reigns one of the belts.
Unfortunately I don't see Reigns dropping either belt. I'd love to see it. But from what I've read, it doesn't sound like Reigns will even be defending his belts very much. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

RaZon

Reaction score
Best of times in the AEW now that Will Oshprey and Jay White have arrived and CM Punk is the champion.

Strong roster

Those above, MJF, Wadlow, Jericho, Young Bucks, Moxley, Hangman Page the return of Kenny Omega.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfortunately I don't see Reigns dropping either belt. I'd love to see it. But from what I've read, it doesn't sound like Reigns will even be defending his belts very much. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

I just question the timing of this thing. A Championship match quickly thrown together at a time when there’s one guy with both belts not regularly available.

It gives me the impression of a ‘quick fix’ for this obvious dilemma they’ve gotten themselves into. But we’ll see I guess.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just question the timing of this thing. A Championship match quickly thrown together at a time when there’s one guy with both belts not regularly available.

It gives me the impression of a ‘quick fix’ for this obvious dilemma they’ve gotten themselves into. But we’ll see I guess.
Trying to out guess Vince is about impossible. You could be right.

I just hope Roman and his band of merry men don't come out tonight. Since I'm going to Raw, that is the last thing I want to see. It will be popcorn time for me.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trying to out guess Vince is about impossible. You could be right.

I just hope Roman and his band of merry men don't come out tonight. Since I'm going to Raw, that is the last thing I want to see. It will be popcorn time for me.

Regardless, I hope you and yours have a great time. I will be expecting your review tomorrow. ;)

rags

Reaction score
He needs to retire. His body is beat up to the point he could seriously hurt himself long term. Take the time to get clean and live a good life Jeff.

He needs to pay attention to what happened to Tammy Sytch, AKA Sunny. She ran into the back of a car, killing a 75-year-old man. I think she is currently in jail, awaiting sentencing.

rags

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if AEW Dynamite addresses the Jeff Hardy situation tonight.

DanteEXT

Reaction score

Don't know if it is true but I've always liked Sasha in the ring. Would imagine Impact, AEW and everyone else would love to have her on their roster. At least from an in-ring performer perspective.