Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
FS1 is supposed to show last Friday night's episode of Smackdown tonight at 6:00 Central and at 11:30 Central.

rags

Reaction score
Excited about the movie. Hope it's factually accurate. Don't give a flip about Zac Efron. Main thing is keep the story true and don't "Hollywood" it.

Efron will have to beef up some to play daddy Fritz. I don't think I would have chosen him for the role.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any predictions on tonight's AEW PPV, Forbidden Door?
I was going to post the lineup here in a bit. I wish I could see it. My only prediction is I'm going to be mad tomorrow that I missed it. Lol. I suspect White and Moxley both win. Young Bucks too. A lot of really good matches. I hope I can catch the replay this week. I really want to see Okada. The winner takes it all tag team match looks great.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AEW x NJPW: Forbidden Door

No. Matches Stipulations
1P Gunn Club (Billy, Austin, and Colten Gunn) and Max Caster (with Anthony Bowens) vs. Yuya Uemura and New Japan LA Dojo (Alex Coughlin, The DKC, and Kevin Knight) - Eight-man tag team match

2P The Factory (QT Marshall and Aaron Solo) vs. Bishamon (Hirooki Goto and Yoshi-Hashi) - Tag team match

3P Swerve In Our Glory (Swerve Strickland and Keith Lee) vs. Suzuki-gun (El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru) - Tag team match

4 Jon Moxley vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - Singles match for the interim AEW World Championship

5 Jay White (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada vs. "Hangman" Adam Page vs. Adam Cole - Four-way match for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship

6 Pac vs. Miro vs. Malakai Black vs. Clark Connors - Four-way match for the inaugural AEW All-Atlantic Championship

7 Le Sex Gods (Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara) and Minoru Suzuki (with Tay Conti) vs. Eddie Kingston, Wheeler Yuta, and Shota Umino
Six-man tag team match - The winning team receives the man advantage for Blood and Guts.

8 Will Ospreay (c) vs. Orange Cassidy - Singles match for the IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship

9 FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler) (ROH) vs. United Empire (Great-O-Khan and Jeff Cobb) (IWGP) vs. Roppongi Vice (Trent Beretta and Rocky Romero) - Three-way Winner Takes All tag team match for the ROH World Tag Team Championship and IWGP Tag Team Championship

10 Thunder Rosa (c) vs. Toni Storm - Singles match for the AEW Women's World Championship

11 Bullet Club (El Phantasmo and The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)) (with Hikuleo) vs. Dudes with Attitudes (Darby Allin, Sting and Shingo Takagi) - Six-man tag team match

12 Zack Sabre Jr. vs. The opponent of Bryan Danielson's choosing - Singles match

rags

Reaction score
Any predictions on tonight's WWE PPV, Money in the Bank from Lost Wages?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any predictions on tonight's WWE PPV, Money in the Bank from Lost Wages?

I haven’t watched it yet, but I read that it was an excellent, well-received show overall.

I liked to see Liv Morgan’s hard work pay off. She has greatly improved from her main roster debut.

rags

Reaction score
I haven’t watched it yet, but I read that it was an excellent, well-received show overall.

I liked to see Liv Morgan’s hard work pay off. She has greatly improved from her main roster debut.

No doubt she deserves it. I just hope she keeps it after Charlotte gets back from her honeymoon late this month or early August.

rags

Reaction score
Did anyone see the huge botch during last night's NXT 2.0 episode? Keep your eye on Cora Jade's skateboard.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whoever did is probably unemployed today.

The botch was bad enough, but to have it during a heel turn was even worse.

Bush league. I understand not wanting to hit someone with an actual skateboard, but come on! You do have to maintain some measure of things looking real!