Pro Wrestling Updates

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It looked like they didn't want anyone to get seriously hurt and pulled their punches and overall wasn't a good match. After Jericho broke his nose (which looked very painful by the way) all I could think was....just end the match!

Anyone trying to keep track of all the botches in that one match alone would be writing down something consistently throughout the entire match.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HHH back as EVP of Talent Relations. Hopefully he does more of what he did for NXT. I loved it when he was running things.
Last time I saw Hunter he was looking very good. Like his old self, which I honestly didn't think would happen again. I'm not surprised he is back at NXT/Talent Relations. He is good at that and we should see a better product. Thank goodness.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vince retires ....... never thought I would see it ....... hopefully scumbag Jerry Jones follows
Well, it was retire or get fired. WWE's Board should have told him it was retire or else. Vince got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

I suspect his only demand was Stephanie at CEO. After just leaving to spend time with his family, I wonder how long she will stay.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Well, it was retire or get fired. WWE's Board should have told him it was retire or else. Vince got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

I suspect his only demand was Stephanie at CEO. After just leaving to spend time with his family, I wonder how long she will stay.

They cannot force him out ...... he owns 87% still ...... he was just worried it was gonna hurt his profits .......

rags

Reaction score

Shouldn't you have said Vince got caught with his pants down?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone watch last night's Summerslam?

I did. I thought it was a great show from start to finish. Once again, the performers gave their all. And I will never forget the visual of that ring and the sheer chaos at the end of the night.

I also loved the women’s returns / callups as well. The women’s division is now charged up in a big way.

I’m optimistic that we have great things to look forward to under the new management and my overall interest in the product is rekindled.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I think that was exactly the ultimatum that Vince received. He knew the damage it would do to the brand if he had stayed.

rags

Reaction score
I did. I thought it was a great show from start to finish. Once again, the performers gave their all. And I will never forget the visual of that ring and the sheer chaos at the end of the night.

I also loved the women’s returns / callups as well. The women’s division is now charged up in a big way.

I’m optimistic that we have great things to look forward to under the new management and my overall interest in the product is rekindled.

You saw Dakota Kai and Io Shirai come out after the bout between Lynch and Belair. Are they signed to WWE? I don't think they are.

It will be interesting to see where Bayley goes. Smackdown or Raw. Right now, she's a free agent. She can go either place.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You saw Dakota Kai and Io Shirai come out after the bout between Lynch and Belair. Are they signed to WWE? I don't think they are.

I don’t think they would have been at Summer Slam if both weren’t signed. From what I’ve read, HHH (like me) is a big fan of Dakota Kai’s (in-ring) work and it’s been rumored that he never wanted to see her released at all. So now that he’s in charge, he corrected what he felt was a mistake in letting her go. I hope she’s the first of many mistakes corrected.

As for the now Iyo Sky, I’d read that her deal was coming up but that she would re-sign if she finally got a call-up to the main roster.

It will be interesting to see where Bayley goes. Smackdown or Raw. Right now, she's a free agent. She can go either place.

Since they came out after Belair (RAW champion), I expect all three to be on that brand.

I’ve also read that with Vince gone, they’re attempting to repair their relationship with Naomi and Sasha Banks. Hopefully, they can get that done and further strengthen Smackdown’s women’s division as well.

And lastly, I’d love to see them re-sign Karrion Kross and Scarlett and correct another huge Vince mistake. (Fingers crossed)

rags

Reaction score
So, did Lynch do a face turn last night? After Bayley, Io and Kai came out, you saw them on one side and Lynch and Belair on the other side.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, did Lynch do a face turn last night? After Bayley, Io and Kai came out, you saw them on one side and Lynch and Belair on the other side.

Yes. It started when she shook Belair’s hand in defeat but was reinforced when she backed her up against the other three.

It looked like Becky went face and Rhonda went heel.

rags

Reaction score
Yes. It started when she shook Belair’s hand in defeat but was reinforced when she backed her up against the other three.

It looked like Becky went face and Rhonda went heel.

Can't wait to see Raw tomorrow night!

rags

Reaction score
So, do you think someone else will have a face turn in the near future to even things up? Last night, the heels had an advantage 3 to 2 after the Belair-Lynch match.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, do you think someone else will have a face turn in the near future to even things up? Last night, the heels had an advantage 3 to 2 after the Belair-Lynch match.

I’d expect Asuka to align with the other faces.