Pro Wrestling Updates

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any predictions on tonight's Extreme Rules show?

All signs seem to point to the culmination of the ‘White Rabbit’ storyline and the odds on favorite to be revealed is:

A returning Bray Wyatt

rags

Reaction score
All signs seem to point to the culmination of the ‘White Rabbit’ storyline and the odds on favorite to be revealed is:

A returning Bray Wyatt

Not exactly a state secret.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, after the big return at Extreme Rules, attention has now shifted to a rumored ‘Wyatt 6’ faction. If that’s true, who are your hopes and/or predictions for who might be in the group?

rags

Reaction score
So, after the big return at Extreme Rules, attention has now shifted to a rumored ‘Wyatt 6’ faction. If that’s true, who are your hopes and/or predictions for who might be in the group?

There have been rumors that Grayson Waller and Joe Gacy would leave NXT and join the main roster. Two more would be Karrion Kross and Dexter Lumis.

The remaining two? I don't know.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There have been rumors that Grayson Waller and Joe Gacy would leave NXT and join the main roster. Two more would be Karrion Kross and Dexter Lumis.

The remaining two? I don't know.

I’ve heard a lot of names mentioned, including his brother, the returning Bo Dallas. Liv Morgan, Alexa Bliss, and the members of NXT’s Schism group were brought up too.

rags

Reaction score
I’ve heard a lot of names mentioned, including his brother, the returning Bo Dallas. Liv Morgan, Alexa Bliss, and the members of NXT’s Schism group were brought up too.

We probably read the same article.

One name you could add would be Nikki Cross.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed.

I think the Nikki Cross ASH character has just about run its course.

I just read that Gallows and Anderson are rumored to be returning to WWE soon as well. While not spectacular on their own, I think they’ll work well again alongside AJ Styles. And I feel they will add another tag team to a scene that was disregarded under Vince McMahon for a long time.