Pro Wrestling Updates

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Anyone caught any of the Tales from the Territories episodes on Vice TV? There were a couple about the Memphis territory in particular the Andy Kaufman/Jerry Lawler feud. After Kaufman died his family found all of the checks he had gotten from wrestling, they were all uncashed.

rags

Reaction score
I just saw the news that Kevin Nash's 26-year-old son, Tristan, died yesterday. No word yet on cause.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You read in the first paragraph of the story that AEW fired Ace Steel, who was Punk's friend.

Yeah. I posted about it in this thread on Wednesday when I first saw it. My expectations were that those two were the biggest offenders in this thing and that they would be the ones to go.

When I saw that Punk’s good friend and mentor was let go, I felt that the odds that Punk would return were low.

I’m a huge critic of Tony Khan, but I think he’s doing the right thing by letting these two go.

The problem is that he will undoubtedly settle and pay Punk millions to go away. It rewards bad behavior and shows that Khan continues to get played by the carnies.

But I totally disagree with any contention that WWE would have interest. They been there and done that with this malcontent. And clearly don’t need him or the headache that comes with him.

Last edited:

rags

Reaction score
Yeah. I posted about it in this thread on Wednesday when I first saw it. My expectations were that those two were the biggest offenders in this thing and that they would be the ones to go.

When I saw that Punk’s good friend and mentor was let go, I felt that the odds that Punk would return were low.

I’m a huge critic of Tony Khan, but I think he’s doing the right thing by letting these two go.

The problem is that he will undoubtedly settle and pay Punk millions to go away. It rewards bad behavior and shows that Khan continues to get played by the carnies.

But I totally disagree with any contention that WWE would have interest. They been there and fine that with this malcontent. And clearly don’t need him or the headache that comes with him.

Punk is trying to negotiate a buyout with AEW even as we speak.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Punk is trying to negotiate a buyout with AEW even as we speak.

ebc8e411-d2a7-4652-903e-dea09e9f50cd_text.gif

timb2

Reaction score
A famous wrestling manager was a member of this music group. Can you tell? They were very very young.

timb2

Reaction score
Kane had several other gimmicks . Which one is not.

1- Dr. Issiac Yankem

2- Doomsday

3- Master of Pain

4- Christmas Creature

5- Diesel

timb2

Reaction score
Trivia Question

How many wrestlers have been part of The Midnight Express? Name them.