Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
I just read that Gallows and Anderson are rumored to be returning to WWE soon as well. While not spectacular on their own, I think they’ll work well again alongside AJ Styles. And I feel they will add another tag team to a scene that was disregarded under Vince McMahon for a long time.

It's not a state secret that Vince hated tag team wrestling.

rags

Reaction score
I just read that Gallows and Anderson are rumored to be returning to WWE soon as well. While not spectacular on their own, I think they’ll work well again alongside AJ Styles. And I feel they will add another tag team to a scene that was disregarded under Vince McMahon for a long time.

Good call on your part predicting that Gallows and Anderson would return to the WWE and reunite with AJ Styles. I had not seen that.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good call on your part predicting that Gallows and Anderson would return to the WWE and reunite with AJ Styles. I had not seen that.

Word is that they’re not done adding talent. Bronson Reed and Mia Yim may be coming back too. And several ROH names, including Matt Taven, are on their radar as well.

Many of Vince McMahon’s mistakes being corrected.

rags

Reaction score
Word is that they’re not done adding talent. Bronson Reed and Mia Yim may be coming back too. And several ROH names, including Matt Taven, are on their radar as well.

Many of Vince McMahon’s mistakes being corrected.

I think I read somewhere that Yim's contract has just expired with IMPACT.

Also, don't be surprised if some AEW wrestlers leave to join the WWE now that Triple H is in charge.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I read somewhere that Yim's contract has just expired with IMPACT.

Also, don't be surprised if some AEW wrestlers leave to join the WWE now that Triple H is in charge.

If ‘The Toy Collector’ will actually part with any of them. It seems he wants to hold onto them no matter what they do, or how many backstage fights happen.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, does the Bloodline move over to Raw? I would think so.

How long until they turn on Sami Zayn? From what I've read so far, it's not a question of if. It's a question of when.

I don’t know, Sami is red hot right now with this thing. They’ll probably play it out a while yet.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
No. It’s a sad truth… :(

But now that he’s gone at last, this once-great part of pro wrestling can return to its rightful place in WWE.

Something about not wanting to pay four wrestlers for one match is what Freddie Prinze Jr has referenced multiple times on his podcast about Vince's tag team attitude.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Something about not wanting to pay four wrestlers for one match is what Freddie Prinze Jr has referenced multiple times on his podcast about Vince's tag team attitude.

I’m sure that was part of it. But the fact is that most tag teams make less than stars do combined.

rags

Reaction score
Programming note:

Tonight, there will be an episode of AEW Dynamite. Start time will be 7:00 Central.