Pro Wrestling Updates

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only 3 and now one is done. My understand is 2 left in Japan. Then.....AEW???
I think that’s wishful thinking. That arrow is pointing down, not up.

Then again, maybe she can Khan a good deal for herself based on their desperation?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think that’s wishful thinking. That arrow is pointing down, not up.

Then again, maybe she can Khan a good deal for herself based on their desperation?
I'm just not sure how long she wants to stay in Japan.

She couldn't make a deal with WWE so that's out. So who knows?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just not sure how long she wants to stay in Japan.

She couldn't make a deal with WWE so that's out. So who knows?
Because she didn’t make a deal with WWE doesn’t mean she won’t. I think she’s pursuing a dream and she’ll ultimately return.

rags

Reaction score
BTW, I understand that both Bayley and Punk were in attendance in California to see Mercedes/Sasha win her new belt.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BTW, I understand that both Bayley and Punk were in attendance in California to see Mercedes/Sasha win her new belt.

FpT-A4GacAElwmU

rags

Reaction score
Does anyone know why Pat McAfee didn't return to co-host Smackdown after the college football season ended? I don't like Wade Barrett.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His love for wrestling also placed him in the spotlight. McAfee had a WrestleMania 38 match against Vince McMahon last year. He mentioned that his tenure with WWE will be tied to a rumored sale of the company.

"Baby girl on the way… what’s that mean for my future with WWE," McAfee said. "I LOVE it but, they’re allegedly gonna be sold, who’s buying them? Do I want to work/make money for those people?"
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ee-reflects-sports-media-journey/11340723002/

rags

Reaction score
Don't be surprised if Zoey Stark from NXT gets called up to the main roster sooner rather than later. Over the weekend, she was in a house show with the likes of Charlotte, Sonya, and Liv in a fatal 4-way ladies match.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Supposedly there has been 3 in the running for WWE, Kahn clan, Saudi group and a mystery buyer. If that is the case now or not I'm not sure. No news that I have heard of in a long time. All I know is the McMahon family is going to walk away with a boat load of money.

I'd be shocked if Stark isn't on the main roster before the end of the year. Likely this summer is my guess.

rags

Reaction score
Supposedly there has been 3 in the running for WWE, Kahn clan, Saudi group and a mystery buyer. If that is the case now or not I'm not sure. No news that I have heard of in a long time. All I know is the McMahon family is going to walk away with a boat load of money.

I'd be shocked if Stark isn't on the main roster before the end of the year. Likely this summer is my guess.
Around Mania time?

rags

Reaction score
Ladies fatal 4-way match from Rockford, Illinois. 2-26-23.

Watch what happens at around the 4:32 mark.

rags

Reaction score
Just saw on my news feed that WWE wrestler Sonya Deville has been arrested for possession of a gun without a permit. The gun has a permit in Florida, but not New Jersey.

Guess she felt like she needed some extra protection after someone broke into her house with the intent of kidnapping her in 2020.

She is supposed to appear in court next month. She is working on getting the charge thrown out.