Pro Wrestling Updates

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On a side note, did anyone see Bayley's tweet from yesterday when she said "Bye"? Wonder what it means.
From what I heard last night, she is stepping away for a while. Injury? Personal issues?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
An NXT tag team requested and we’re granted their releases today.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RAW was so disappointing last night.

None of the surprises that I was hoping for and the show was boring. And now I’m reading that Vince McMahon was ‘firmly back in charge’. That would explain why it was terrible, and if true, Endeavor just wasted $9 billion on WWE.

I’ll stop watching if he’s back in charge of Creative.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
RAW was so disappointing last night.

None of the surprises that I was hoping for and the show was boring. And now I’m reading that Vince McMahon was ‘firmly back in charge’. That would explain why it was terrible, and if true, Endeavor just wasted $9 billion on WWE.

I’ll stop watching if he’s back in charge of Creative.
I have no real opinions on the show as I did not watch it. But I saw that about Vince on Cageside Seats today. If that is true it sounds like taking eight months of, by everything I've read, good television and flushing it down the toilet.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no real opinions on the show as I did not watch it. But I saw that about Vince on Cageside Seats today. If that is true it sounds like taking eight months of, by everything I've read, good television and flushing it down the toilet.
That’s definitely what it felt like last night. If it continues, I’m done.

rags

Reaction score
Bayley may be done with the WWE. She posted a tweet where she said "Bye."

Last night, she was supposed to come out with DAMAGE CTRL, but her appearance was cancelled at the last minute. The RAW commentators didn't even mention her name last night.

Something is definitely going on.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Raw sucked.
So bad.....
Yes it most certainly did. Word is that Vince was back in charge.
I haven't watched yet. But I have read many placers that what you all are saying is true.

Yes I also read that Vince is back messing with creative again. So Triple H is either out or standing in the back just watching.

Word will leak out. We will know soon enough. But if he is back, my interest dramatically declines. Roman might be the champ for a couple more years or more. Ugh.

Plankton

Reaction score
21933.jpeg

Yeah, WWE is better off with this guy in charge of creative decisions.

That company succeeds in spite of itself.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't watched yet. But I have read many placers that what you all are saying is true.

Yes I also read that Vince is back messing with creative again. So Triple H is either out or standing in the back just watching.

Word will leak out. We will know soon enough. But if he is back, my interest dramatically declines. Roman might be the champ for a couple more years or more. Ugh.
For perspective, the term ‘Worst RAW’ was trending last night.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For perspective, the term ‘Worst RAW’ was trending last night.
OMG seriously? Dang. I just finished watching.

Honestly I expected the worst, but still, it wasn't very good. Most of it didn't make any sense and felt disjointed.

If I hear Paul H. say "tribal chief" one more time.......

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Why? I seriously want to know.
They want him to get to 1000 days as champ and also have Cody go through adversity i.e. facing Brock before beating Roman down the line. That's at least what a lot of people think is the reason....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They want him to get to 1000 days as champ
Yeah, but WHY??????? It makes NO sense.

I've been watching professional wrestling for over 50 years. Roman is easily in my top 10 worst champions ever.

P.S. - Cody isn't the answer. So putting the strap on him won't be much better.