Pro Wrestling Updates

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, but WHY??????? It makes NO sense.

I've been watching professional wrestling for over 50 years. Roman is easily in my top 10 worst champions ever.

P.S. - Cody isn't the answer. So putting the strap on him won't be much better.
The only reason I wanted to see Cody win was to break up the monotony that is the current World Championship division.

There’s no one left for Reigns to face. It’s all been done. And there are few, if any contenders that anyone would believe has a chance to win.

Putting the title on Cody at least provides fresh matchups and the possibility of a title change.

They’ve effectively frozen the two world titles at this point.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only reason I wanted to see Cody win was to break up the monotony that is the current World Championship division.

There’s no one left for Reigns to face. It’s all been done. And there are few, if any contenders that anyone would believe has a chance to win.

Putting the title on Cody at least provides fresh matchups and the possibility of a title change.

They’ve effectively frozen the two world titles at this point.
AGREED! When Roman beat Lesnar the first time I said they painted themselves into a corner. Then Roman beat him again. Now they really screwed the pooch.

If Cody doesn't get the belt at SummerSlam or Royal Rumble, it will be the Roman show until WM next year. Maybe longer. I hate it. I mean I HATE it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If anyone hears if Bron Breakker is staying in NXT as a heel or coming to the main roster please post it in here. Thanks.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AGREED! When Roman beat Lesnar the first time I said they painted themselves into a corner. Then Roman beat him again. Now they really screwed the pooch.

If Cody doesn't get the belt at SummerSlam or Royal Rumble, it will be the Roman show until WM next year. Maybe longer. I hate it. I mean I HATE it.
Oh I can tell!
:laugh:

rags

Reaction score
Mercedes Mone aka Sasha Banks is supposed to have her next match on April 8th in Japan against AZM. I'm pretty sure her bestie Bayley will be there cheering her on.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This has to be Punk's coming back appearance, right? I don't know if you risk trying to fill an arena that big without something huge like Punk's return.
Do you think he would still bring him back after everything that’s happened?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read that FTR got a nice fat raise and were given the tag belts. The squeaky wheel does get the grease.

And Jay White’s debut went over like a fart in church. More money well spent.

:facepalm:

DanteEXT

Reaction score
This has to be Punk's coming back appearance, right? I don't know if you risk trying to fill an arena that big without something huge like Punk's return.
Not sure that's enough. I think you'd need more than just that to fill that place.

Plankton

Reaction score
Perhaps something with Will Ospreay.