Pro Wrestling Updates

timb2

Reaction score
While Punk was there, the ratings were better. Was that because of him, maybe. The average for so far for 2023 is 888722, close to 2021 and better than 2020. 2022 was 955712.

If Punk brought extra eyeballs (and it seems he did) I can understand if those eyeballs left with him.
I was one. Punk vs MJF was very good for ratings. I believe other wrestlers egos didn't like CM Punk coming in and being the star( Jericho,Young Bucks,Andrade)

rags

Reaction score
Anyone see the promo last night on AEW Dynamite between Adam Cole and MJF?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone see the promo last night on AEW Dynamite between Adam Cole and MJF?
Yep. It was too long. Otherwise it was ok. Cole had the better lines. I will always root for him.

It's just hard to take much of that seriously when we know they aren't taking the belt off MJF anytime soon.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Leaving in a few minutes for Raw. It's in my hometown tonight. I should be on TV. Got some good seats.

Fingers crossed it will be a decent show. Maybe a surprise or two. I'll give a recap tomorrow.

giphy.gif

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good show. Crowd really into it. I would have preferred more action and less yapping. Anxious to watch the show later. I know I was on TV a few times.

Biggest pop: Rhea, Seth, Cody
Biggest heat: Dom (by far), The Miz (surprising)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good show. Crowd really into it. I would have preferred more action and less yapping. Anxious to watch the show later. I know I was on TV a few times.

Biggest pop: Rhea, Seth, Cody
Biggest heat: Dom (by far), The Miz (surprising)
I hope y’all had a great time.
:thumbup:

rags

Reaction score
Anyone watching AEW Colilision tonight at 7:00 Central on TNT?

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last Friday night's episode of WWE Friday Night Smackdown, FS1 will air the episode two times tonight. You can see the episode at 6 PM Central and 11 PM Central.

rags

Reaction score
Looks like Vince is back. Three matches were canceled from last night's Smackdown. Bayley vs Shotzi, Cameron Grimes vs. Baron Corbin, and a Triple Threat Match betweem LA Knight, Butch, and Santos Escobar. SMH.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like Vince is back. Three matches were canceled from last night's Smackdown. Bayley vs Shotzi, Cameron Grimes vs. Baron Corbin, and a Triple Threat Match betweem LA Knight, Butch, and Santos Escobar. SMH.
:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hate Vince.
Wish he'd... retire.
Look at us, hating on a micro-managing ancient mummy not willing to let go of an entertainment company/sport we are fans of.
Ummm...
Oh no. We're abused spouses.

rags

Reaction score
Don't be surprised if the Creed Brothers from NXT get called up to the main roster soon.