Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
Sportskeeda.com and WrestlingInc.com are both reporting that the match on Raw tonight between Zoey Stark and Becky Lynch probably won't happen because Becky Lynch hasn't been medically cleared because of injury. No word on what the injury is.

rags

Reaction score
2 injuries in the WWE:

One of the two members of the tag team Pretty Deadly has a separated shoulder. No word on how long he'll be out.

Bayley hurt a knee last night in Maryland during a fatal 4-way with Asuka, Bianca, and Charlotte. The match had to be cut short because of her injury. She was seen walking out of the arena under her own power, so maybe the injury isn't too serious.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
2 injuries in the WWE:

One of the two members of the tag team Pretty Deadly has a separated shoulder. No word on how long he'll be out.

Bayley hurt a knee last night in Maryland during a fatal 4-way with Asuka, Bianca, and Charlotte. The match had to be cut short because of her injury. She was seen walking out of the arena under her own power, so maybe the injury isn't too serious.
Hope she's okay. I'm a big Bayley fan. She recently came off a big injury.

rags

Reaction score
Hope she's okay. I'm a big Bayley fan. She recently came off a big injury.
Me too. She went on social media to tell her fans she was "alright." I guess we'll find out something Friday night on Smackdown.

That reminds me. Friday night's episode of Smackdown will not be on FOX because FOX is covering the women's soccer match between USA and Vietnam. Friday night's episode of Smackdown will be shown on FS1. Start time is 7 PM Central.

rags

Reaction score
Asuka says she has a plan vs Flair & Belair. I think Kairi Sane shows up to interfere for Asuka.
You know what Mike Tyson said. Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ronda Rousey After WWE SummerSlam Loss: Now I Got No Reason To Stay​

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ronda-rousey-wwe-summerslam-loss-181448462.html
giphy.gif

rags

Reaction score
There are rumors out there that after a two-year absence, Nia Jax will return to the WWE. The goal is to have someone who can duel with Rhea Ripley. Nia has been training with Charlotte Flair according to reports.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are rumors out there that after a two-year absence, Nia Jax will return to the WWE. The goal is to have someone who can duel with Rhea Ripley. Nia has been training with Charlotte Flair according to reports.
It’s nice to read that Nia is finally “training”.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nia duel with Rhea? Ok. All I see is Rhea kicking her butt inside or outside the ring.

What Nia really needs is a year at the performance center and a year in NXT. She is far to stiff and injures a lot of women.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
An item to solicit others’ opinions.

Currently, not Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are out with injuries.

I think this is the perfect time and excuse to finally split up the tag team titles.

What say you all?

rags

Reaction score
I agree! They should have been split up way before The Usos dropped them.

Before the end of 2022 or maybe before that.
The men and women's tag teams both have injuries. Owens for the men's and DeVille for the women's side.