Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
Looks like the feud between Sasha and Bayley has started with Bayley setting up a match between Sasha and Nia Jax for next week on SD.

rags

Reaction score
She wasn't a big hit that she really thought she was. Nia Jax pretty called her out because Alexis Bliss was rough handled in their matches with Rousey giving Bliss concussion issues.Yeah I know the woman who broke Becky Lynch's nose telling another wrestler not careful with their partner.

I think she believes her own hype.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like the feud between Sasha and Bayley has started with Bayley setting up a match between Sasha and Nia Jax for next week on SD.
I thought that two weeks ago when WWE teased that before WM.

Let's see what happens next week. How that match ends and what Bayley's involvement is will give us a better idea.

rags

Reaction score
I thought that two weeks ago when WWE teased that before WM.

Let's see what happens next week. How that match ends and what Bayley's involvement is will give us a better idea.

First of all, I made a mistake earlier. Sasha won't face Nia on Friday night. She'll face Tamina.

Second, I don't think Sasha has a chance beating Tamina, Not cleanly, anyway.

Plankton

Reaction score
Wow check this out. There is a whole lot more from her interview that I didn't post. Was really wanting her to return.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ronda-rousey-fed-up-with-wwe-f-these-fans-dude-185503834.html

Ronda Rousey fed up with WWE: '---- these fans, dude'

Jason Owens Yahoo Sports
April 10, 2020, 1:55 PM CDT
Ronda Rousey seemed to really enjoy her time performing for WWE.

Except for one thing.

Those “----ing ungrateful fans.”

Her words. Not ours.

‘---- these fans, dude’

The UFC icon turned professional wrestler spoke with Steve-O of “Jackass” fame on his “Wild Ride” podcast recently and was candid about her experience with fans of fake fighting.

“What am I doing it for if I’m not being able to spend my time and energy on my family, but instead spending my time and my energy on a bunch of ---- ing ungrateful fans that don’t even appreciate me?” Rousey said. “The thing is, I love performing. I love the girls. I love being out there.

“But, at the end of the day, I was just like, ‘---- these fans, dude.’ My family loves me. They appreciate me. I want all of my energy to go into them.”

She's setting up a hell of a full out heel turn.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I like Joe Leduc he was good and I remember that scene also remember Leduc picked up Lawler over his head and he threw Jerry Lawler outside the ring onto a wooden table did hurt Lawler for real.

Looked on YouTube, guess there is no footage of him throwing Lawler and breaking his leg. Leduc looked like he really might have had a screw loose.

timb2

Reaction score
Looked on YouTube, guess there is no footage of him throwing Lawler and breaking his leg. Leduc looked like he really might have had a screw loose.
I took a closer look before he cuts his arm it started bleeding and the camera switched away from the close up. His bug eyes cracked me up.lol

timb2

Reaction score
:laugh::laugh:Dude fell down pulling that bus lol.
Was that match against Lawler the one where he broke his leg? Watched it but didn't see him actually throwing him over.
Yes I do believe that was the match that Lawler broke his leg. They called the match right after that. Might have been his ribs got broken.

Here's another pretty good one I dont know if you remember this it was good

timb2

Reaction score
We should set up our own dream WrestleMania wrestlers from the past vs. Wreatler's now for the Wrestlemania how would it have looked.

Brock Lesnar vs Bruiser Brody

Undertaker vs Angel of Death

Becky Lynch vs Wendy Richter

The Vikings vs The Wild Samoans

Roman Reigns vs Jimmy Snuka

Otis vs Abdullah the Butcher

Shana Bazler vs Luna Vachon

Charlotte Flair vs Madusa Micelli

The Fiend vs Kevin Sullivan

Aleister Black vs The Great Muta

Rey Mysterio vs Mil Mascaris

Braun Strowman vs Andre the Giant