Pro Wrestling Updates

timb2

Reaction score
I figure you might like this old wrestling tape some gets choppy but it's got some pretty interesting stuff you have Buzz Sawyer has hair Kevin Sullivan when he's first starting out. Dennis Condrey from Midnight Express with blonde hair . Ricky Morton from Rock n Roll express without blonde hair.The best also got Randy Macho Man Savage without his distinguished voice almost his regular normal voice is pretty amazing

Last edited:

rags

Reaction score
Your thoughts on last night's Triple Threat Match between Asuka, Nia, and Shayna?

timb2

Reaction score
Your thoughts on last night's Triple Threat Match between Asuka, Nia, and Shayna?
More like spots than a match. WWE could have hyped a beast vs beast match for Bazler vs Jax for a pay per view. Cage Match. They are not thinking right

timb2

Reaction score
Jax and Bazler hurting others so let kill each other.Hardcore Match. Have like one of those ECW guys be the ref or even Mankind as the ref.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In case you guys missed it, The Modern Day Maharaja Jinder Mahal finally returned last night. I expect him to get a title shot in the next 3-4 months. Seems to be the way Vince operates.

Also, Rick Steiner's son, Bronson Rechsteiner, has been signed as an undrafted rookie by the Baltimore Ravens. Bronson was a fullback at Kennesaw State in Georgia, leading the team with 909 rushing yards in 2019. Always loved the Steiner brothers.

rags

Reaction score
I don't know. It seems that the winner of a Triple Threat Match usually wins by pinfall or submission. This had neither. IMO, the WWE shouldn't have even had this on.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know. It seems that the winner of a Triple Threat Match usually wins by pinfall or submission. This had neither. IMO, the WWE shouldn't have even had this on.
It's clear they are struggling with what kind of content to put on TV. Everything they have tried from showing classic matches from PPV's to upcoming NXT performers hasn't worked. My son put it perfectly...why is this a match again???

timb2

Reaction score
It's clear they are struggling with what kind of content to put on TV. Everything they have tried from showing classic matches from PPV's to upcoming NXT performers hasn't worked. My son put it perfectly...why is this a match again???
They need to put a real heat match Nia Jax vs Becky Lynch. Jax broke Lynch's nose on purpose. Hype it up. In my opinion they have e never had Jax vs Lynch after that segment

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They need to put a real heat match Nia Jax vs Becky Lynch. Jax broke Lynch's nose on purpose. Hype it up. In my opinion they have e never had Jax vs Lynch after that segment

I don't know that Jax did that on purpose. But it's clear she nailed Becky. You are right that there never has been match between them that I can recall. Maybe something will come from the MITB if Jax wins. It would make a good storyline.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WWE Raw Ratings Dip to 1.82M Viewers Amid Money in the Bank PPV Build
MIKE CHIARI
APRIL 28, 2020

Monday's episode of Raw on USA Network, headlined by a Money in the Bank contract signing between WWE champion Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins, saw its viewership decrease slightly compared to last week.

According to Showbuzz Daily, Monday's Raw in the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, with no fans in attendance due to the coronavirus pandemic, averaged 1.817 million viewers during its three-hour broadcast. That was down from last week's 1.842 million, which was an all-time low for a non-holiday show.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...182m-viewers-amid-money-in-the-bank-ppv-build

timb2

Reaction score
I don't know that Jax did that on purpose. But it's clear she nailed Becky. You are right that there never has been match between them that I can recall. Maybe something will come from the MITB if Jax wins. It would make a good storyline.
The whole rest of the time Becky avoided Nia in that segment. Nia got a lot of heat from backstage but also fans. In that Jax might go off script again and might just bust her open again.

timb2

Reaction score
I know who needs to fight Shayn Bazler who likes to hurt everyone. This blonde wrestler is Yoshiko and she started throwing bombs on this other girl to the point she broke her face and had to retire. YOSHIKO was in MMA also.

timb2

Reaction score
Yoshiko got canned for this incident . The pretty girl Act is blind in one eye and only 50 % vision left in the other eye. Yoshiko was jealous of her popularity and when they started punching Act's 2nd punch was stiff and that set Yoshiko off.

timb2

Reaction score
WWE needs to dump dead weight but need to get some talent in their even buy out the contracts. Will Ospray from New Japan, Hana Kimura from Stardom, Tessa Blanchard from Impact.

To me dead weight is Bo Dallas, Curtis Axle, Authors of Pain, Bayley.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'll be honest, I'm not even watching it right now. Just reading recaps.

rags

Reaction score

Is Nia getting a reputation as someone who doesn't look out for other wrestlers? If you remember, back in 2017, Bayley hurt her shoulder in a match against Nia. Because of that injury, Bayley had to drop out of SummerSlam.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Nia getting a reputation as someone who doesn't look out for other wrestlers? If you remember, back in 2017, Bayley hurt her shoulder in a match against Nia. Because of that injury, Bayley had to drop out of SummerSlam.

Not 'getting', she's had it. And it is very well deserved. She's reckless and careless with other performers safety and she shojldn;t be out there if she's unwilling or unable to follow Rule 1 of the business. She needs to be told about it and/or sent down to the Performance Center until she gets it right.

She just did the same thing to Kairi Sane a few weeks ago. Just threw her without knowing where they were in the ring.

13ac9381231b08cf-600x338.gif

Here's another where she carelessly drops Charlotte on her head:
r3rFz5.gif

rags

Reaction score
Not 'getting', she's had it. And it is very well deserved. She's reckless and careless with other performers safety and she shojldn;t be out there if she's unwilling or unable to follow Rule 1 of the business. She needs to be told about it and/or sent down to the Performance Center until she gets it right.

She just did the same thing to Kairi Sane a few weeks ago. Just threw her without knowing where they were in the ring.

13ac9381231b08cf-600x338.gif

Here's another where she carelessly drops Charlotte on her head:
r3rFz5.gif

After my last post, I watched a YouTube video that gave a list of all the wrestlers that have gotten injured because of her carelessness. Quite a long list. I wonder if she'd have a job in the WWE if she wasn't related to The Rock.