timb2

Reaction score
WWE NEEDS FRESH FACES sign Hazuki & Hana let them take on the Kabuki Warriors

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know who needs to fight Shayn Bazler who likes to hurt everyone. This blonde wrestler is Yoshiko and she started throwing bombs on this other girl to the point she broke her face and had to retire. YOSHIKO was in MMA also.

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!
WWE needs to dump dead weight but need to get some talent in their even buy out the contracts. Will Ospray from New Japan, Hana Kimura from Stardom, Tessa Blanchard from Impact.

To me dead weight is Bo Dallas, Curtis Axle, Authors of Pain, Bayley.
Plenty of dead weight they could cut. But I wouldn't cut AOP. They are just used poorly with Rollins.

Would LOVE to see Blanchard come to WWE.
I'll be honest, I'm not even watching it right now. Just reading recaps.
I've considered that myself. The poor storylines are just painful to watch. Unfortunately this is exactly what I feared would happen after WM's weak effort. At this point I hope they can salvage SummerSlam.

Jax DOES have the reputation of being stiff in addition to reckless and careless with other performers safety.
After my last post, I watched a YouTube video that gave a list of all the wrestlers that have gotten injured because of her carelessness. Quite a long list. I wonder if she'd have a job in the WWE if she wasn't related to The Rock.
No she wouldn't.

timb2

Reaction score
HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!

Plenty of dead weight they could cut. But I wouldn't cut AOP. They are just used poorly with Rollins.

Would LOVE to see Blanchard come to WWE.

I've considered that myself. The poor storylines are just painful to watch. Unfortunately this is exactly what I feared would happen after WM's weak effort. At this point I hope they can salvage SummerSlam.

Jax DOES have the reputation of being stiff in addition to reckless and careless with other performers safety.

No she wouldn't.
Ok read up some more about Yoshiko vs Act Nagakowsa . You noticed how above post I had Hazuki vs Hana Kimura from Stardom? Both babes well that is consider new generation wrestling. Now its popular because all the girls are sexy. Act was very popular in Japan but Yoshik was from the old traditional style of wrestling and she was going to dropped the belt to Act. Basically Harley Race vs Sean Michael's in a match.....They say Kairi Sane(Kairi Mojo) is tough as nails. They say Kairi got busted open by Nanae Takahashi similar reason I'm looking on youtube for it

timb2

Reaction score
They were not the prettiest but they were great and getting the crowd going

timb2

Reaction score
WWE needs to sign this guy and team him with Uso's taking on the New Day.

Jacob Fatu

timb2

Reaction score
Ivelisse Velez would make a great heel. Put her vsAsuka,Becky Lynch Sasha Banks, Alexis Bliss, Kairi Sane,etc.

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
So what I would if I was Vince McMahon and I had the roster and can sign anyone bring up from NXT. THE ONLY EXCLUSION NO AEW. This who I sign and who I would let go.

Sign Females
Ivelisse Velez- Lucha Underground
Hana Kimura-Stardom
Hazuki- Stardom
Mandy Leon- Ring of Honor
Iio Shirai- NXT
Taynara Conti-Former NXT
Holidead-WOW
Steffy Slays-WOW
Tessa Blanchard-Impact
Toni Storm-NXT UK

CUT
Bayley
Nikki Cross
Tamina
Rhonda Rousey
Ruby Riott
Natalya

Males Sign
Will Offspreay- New Japan
Jay White- New Japan
Brian Cage-Impact
Keith Lee-NXT
Jacob Fatu- Indy
Kota Ibushi- New Japan
Angelico-Indy

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
Could you see MILS MUERTES taking on Undertaker,Brock Lesnar,Roman Reigns?

timb2

Reaction score
Arisa Hoshiki use to be a kickboxer and Tam Nakano was a martial artist. BOTH WOULD BE GOOD SIGNINGS

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
Holidead is strong she lifts men in this video.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
So what I would if I was Vince McMahon and I had the roster and can sign anyone bring up from NXT. THE ONLY EXCLUSION NO AEW. This who I sign and who I would let go.

Sign Females
Ivelisse Velez- Lucha Underground
Hana Kimura-Stardom
Hazuki- Stardom
Mandy Leon- Ring of Honor
Iio Shirai- NXT
Taynara Conti-Former NXT
Holidead-WOW
Steffy Slays-WOW
Tessa Blanchard-Impact
Toni Storm-NXT UK

CUT
Bayley
Nikki Cross
Tamina
Rhonda Rousey
Ruby Riott
Natalya

Males Sign
Will Offspreay- New Japan
Jay White- New Japan
Brian Cage-Impact
Keith Lee-NXT
Jacob Fatu- Indy
Kota Ibushi- New Japan
Angelico-Indy

Pretty sure Angelico is signed with AEW still.