Pro Wrestling Updates

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone see the news that the FS1 show WWE Backstage has been canceled? I think the reasons are low ratings and it's hard to do a studio show when guests can't come to the studio because of COVID.
I've been out of the WWE loop this last week so I hadn't heard that yet. I'm not surprised. The last couple have been awful.

rags

Reaction score
Anybody see the news that Charlotte Flair is going to be on the shelf for about 6 weeks? She's having elective surgery. I haven't found out what kind of surgery, but people are saying it's not her shoulder. Hopefully, she'll be back before SummerSlam. Though, it's not guaranteed.

timb2

Reaction score
Anybody see the news that Charlotte Flair is going to be on the shelf for about 6 weeks? She's having elective surgery. I haven't found out what kind of surgery, but people are saying it's not her shoulder. Hopefully, she'll be back before SummerSlam. Though, it's not guaranteed.

Elective surgery, so could be plastic surgery. She had a boob job before,so could be something like that. Butt lift ,lips done who knows?

timb2

Reaction score
Becky Lynch is out

Kairi Sane most likely concussion

Charlotte Flair now out.

Call up from NXT or some other wrestler get a push? Asuka, Nia Jax,Natalya, Bianca Belaire,Liv Morgan, Ruby Riott, Shayna Bazler on RAW

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

In the clumsy oaf's defense, I think they used real life as part of a storyline and Jax didn't actually injure her opponent - this time.

It's sounding like Charlotte is taking some extended time off (potentially until the end of the year) while also having some sort of elective surgery.

I think it's actually a good idea for everyone. She gets needed time off after being such a workhorse and her character come sback fresh and new after being overexposed for a while.

rags

Reaction score
In the clumsy oaf's defense, I think they used real life as part of a storyline and Jax didn't actually injure her opponent - this time.

It's sounding like Charlotte is taking some extended time off (potentially until the end of the year) while also having some sort of elective surgery.

I think it's actually a good idea for everyone. She gets needed time off after being such a workhorse and her character come sback fresh and new after being overexposed for a while.

Looks like being such a workhorse caught up to her.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like being such a workhorse caught up to her.

Not sure about that. From what I've read this is elective surgery rather than due to injury.

But in my opinion, I'd like to see wrestlers get time off rather than being overworked and overexposed and getting stale. Both the person and their character can come back refreshed and reinvigorated. I've always felt the wrestlers schedule was just brutal and too much to ask of anyone. I'm glad to see that they can now get some time off when they need it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Completely agree with this. I told bdc jr just the other day, you notice Charlotte is on every show? They are doing the same thing with Bayley/Banks now.

rags

Reaction score
Does anyone here watch AEW Wrestling Wednesday nights on TNT? Sammy Guevara, a member of Chris Jericho's faction, The Inner Circle, is in big trouble. It seems he was on a wrestling show in 2016. While on the show, he said he would like to rape Sasha Banks. AEW found out about it, and they ordered him to undergo sensitivity training, ordered that his weekly paycheck be donated to the Jacksonville Women's Center, and suspended him indefinitely. You'd think he'd know better.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anyone here watch AEW Wrestling Wednesday nights on TNT? Sammy Guevara, a member of Chris Jericho's faction, The Inner Circle, is in big trouble. It seems he was on a wrestling show in 2016. While on the show, he said he would like to rape Sasha Banks. AEW found out about it, and they ordered him to undergo sensitivity training, ordered that his weekly paycheck be donated to the Jacksonville Women's Center, and suspended him indefinitely. You'd think he'd know better.
I watch each week. Didn't hear anything about THAT though. Goof grief.

DanteEXT

Reaction score

I read some about it. Guess he was thought he was being humorous, make a joke or something about how sexually attracted he was to her. It is not in any way, shape or form funny. Ever.

rags

Reaction score
I guess he thought that what he said 4 years ago on a wrestling show would never get out. So much for that.

Someone had to have blown the whistle on him. Wonder who it was?

rags

Reaction score
If you missed Smackdown last Friday night, FS1 will repeat it tonight at 7 PM Central.

timb2

Reaction score
I read some about it. Guess he was thought he was being humorous, make a joke or something about how sexually attracted he was to her. It is not in any way, shape or form funny. Ever.
Some of the female wrestlers have had a hard road. Mia Yim boyfriend abused her.. Vince McMahon I know Rena Mero( Sable) accused him and I think Trish Stratus got a lot of pressure in storylines. Sean Michaels and Sunny.Bret Hart, Chris Candido.....John Mortispn,Melina,and Bautista... WCW Nitro Girls hooking up with the wrestlers. .... I think has gotten better but still I do believe it is hard on the women wrestlers.

rags

Reaction score
More and more people from the WWE are getting sick. Renee Young and some others have it. Wonder if they'll have to shut it down for a while.