THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2020 Backlash
No. Matches Stipulations
1 Edge vs. Randy Orton Singles match
2 Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Bobby Lashley Singles match for the WWE Championship
3 Braun Strowman (c) vs. The Miz and John Morrison 2-on-1 Handicap match for the WWE Universal Championship
4 Asuka (c) vs. Nia Jax Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
5 Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus Singles match
6 Bayley and Sasha Banks (c) vs. Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross vs. The IIconics (Billie Kay and Peyton Royce) Triple threat tag team match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship
7 Apollo Crews (c) vs. Andrade (with Zelina Vega) Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

timb2

Reaction score
"]2020 Backlash Timb2's Prediction
No. Matches Stipulations
1 Edge vs. Randy Orton Singles match Winner Edge

Winner Bobby Lashley

3 Braun Strowman (c) vs. The Miz and John Morrison 2-on-1 Handicap match for the WWE Universal Championship Winner Miz & Morrison become WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPION CO-HOLDERS.

4 Asuka (c) vs. Nia Jax Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship Winner- Asuka, Kairi Sane interferes for all the injuries she has been getting lately from Jax.

5 Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus Singles match Winner Jeff Hardy when CM Punk jumps in to attack Jeff Hardy

6 Bayley and Sasha Banks (c) vs. Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross vs. The IIconics (Billie Kay and Peyton Royce) Triple threat tag team match for the WWE Women's Tag Team . Winner Banks & Bayley

Championship
7 Apollo Crews (c) vs. Andrade (with Zelina Vega) Singles match for the WWE United States Championship Winner the Male fans when Zelina's bra breaks

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2020 Backlash
No. Matches Stipulations
1 Edge vs. Randy Orton Singles match
3 Braun Strowman (c) vs. The Miz and John Morrison 2-on-1 Handicap match for the WWE Universal Championship
4 Asuka (c) vs. Nia Jax Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
5 Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus Singles match
6 Bayley and Sasha Banks (c) vs. Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross vs. The IIconics (Billie Kay and Peyton Royce) Triple threat tag team match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship
7 Apollo Crews (c) vs. Andrade (with Zelina Vega) Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

1. I think Orton wins here to even the series at 1-1 to have this feud continue
  2. I have a feeling that Lashley may actually win the title
  3. Strowman
  4. Asuka, you can't reward a careless worker that's injuring opponents
  5. Sheamus wins to keep this feud going
  6. Bayley and Sasha retain. I can't see them losing the belts so soon after winning them. I think once again, tag titles are being used as a prop in a singles storyline.
  7. I think Andrade wins the title back. McMahon has had Heyman replaced and I think Heyman pushed a deserving guy like Crews where Vince won't.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WWE just added The Street Profits (c) vs. The Viking Raiders. No word on the pre-show match yet.

All the favorites win tonight. No belts change hands. Hardy beats Sheamus somehow and Orton beats Edge.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Winners:

2020 Backlash
1 Edge vs. Randy Orton
2 Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Bobby Lashley
3 Braun Strowman (c) vs. The Miz and John Morrison
4 Asuka (c) vs. Nia Jax
5 Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus
6 Bayley and Sasha Banks (c) vs. Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross vs. The IIconics
7 Apollo Crews (c) vs. Andrade (with Zelina Vega)
8 The Street Profits (c) vs. The Viking Raiders Postponed until another date, maybe tomorrow on Raw

No belts changed hands (as I predicted LOL!) Edge/Orton lasted 45 minutes. Yes it was painful. Most matches were good. Asuka/Jax was a double DQ. Street Profits/Viking Raiders involved a lot of stupid stuff similar to what their "feud" has been like the last month. So no time for their actual match. I'd give this PPV a solid C.

The thing WWE has started doing by previewing each match before it happens is getting very old. We all know the history. The go home shows last week already covered everything and more. Why do we have to watch it again on a PPV?

July 19th is Extreme Rules. I expect a slightly better PPV. Overall the product is suffering so bad there should not even be any shows until they can return to the road and live audiences.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont get the WWE. Theye build up Shayna Bazler in the Elimination Chamber blowing through 5 opponents and she is doing what now???

Alexis and Cross had the tag titles a month st most
I don't get it either. No one does. Vince is killing his own product. I've been following wrestling for many decades and this is by far the worst product I've ever seen.

Some belts are changing hands far to often. This goes hand in hand with WWE seemingly having no clear direction any more. It's barely watchable now. Instead of "I can't wait to see what happens tonight" it's completely changed to keeping the remote in my hand so I can FF through the show except to see the ending of each match. We typically can "watch" Raw in about 30 minutes each week now.

rags

Reaction score
I just saw that Edge hurt his triceps in his match against Orton. He's expected to be on the shelf for some time.

I also saw that the WWE had crowd noise piped in during the Edge-Orton match. SMH.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just saw that Edge hurt his triceps in his match against Orton. He's expected to be on the shelf for some time.

I also saw that the WWE had crowd noise piped in during the Edge-Orton match. SMH.
You could see his injury when it happened. He is in good shape, just older and more susceptible to injury. He needs to stay retired.

WWE had their "enhanced" package for that match. Several different camera angles. It was like watching a football game which was kind of cool. That piped in crowd noise has to go.

rags

Reaction score
I dont get the WWE. Theye build up Shayna Bazler in the Elimination Chamber blowing through 5 opponents and she is doing what now???

They still haven't let Asuka beat Charlotte Flair

Alexis and Cross had the tag titles a month st most

Baszler was pushed by Paul Heyman. Since Heyman was recently fired by the WWE, I don't know what they're going to do with Baszler now.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mr Wrestling 2{ Johnny Walker} passes away at 85. RIP.

http://slamwrestling.net/index.php/...0StCTO38PTPjdh2nFN2gkJWiGoM7ZY4QESetrqXjwLZYk

3 of the very best at their craft right here.

Still cant figure out what Mr Wrestling 2 said to him at around the 4min 30 second mark. Pushka? Pus Gut?

Wrestling II was as over in Georgia as anyone was anywhere. Just an incredible ability to work the crowd. Heels would be beating him up and then he would raise two-fingers and the crowd would go nuts screaming "TWO, TWO, TWO." Big time over.

He was also part of the match where JYD kind of exposed the business and damaged not only his reputation but wresting in New Orleans.

Wrestling II was a heel and challenged JYD for the Mid-South North American Title. JYD was close to leaving Mid-South for the WWF...

II "loaded" his knee-pad and hit JYD with the "Million Dollar Knee-lift" and JYD gave an awful, just awful sell-job on it. It just looked fake, fake, fake... And the crowd thought the same. Bad for JYD and bad for the business.

Anyway Wrestling II was the complete package... Great in the ring both... He could tell a great story and he was top-notch on the mike.

Another great-one passes.

timb2

Reaction score

rags

Reaction score
Anybody here see the news that Bayley and Sasha are going to put up their title belts against Shotzi Blackheart and Tegan Nox Wednesday night on NXT?

rags

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what the WWE is doing with Sasha and Bayley? They have to defend their tag belts against Blackheart and Nox Wednesday night on NXT. Then, on Monday night on RAW, they'll be defending their belts against The IIconics. I don't get it.