Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the tri-brand battle royal tonight on Smackdown to see who Bayley will face at SummerSlam.

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last night's episode of Smackdown, it will be repeated tonight at 11:00 Central on FS1 after the soccer game. Please watch it from beginning to end.

rags

Reaction score
On a side note, did anyone notice that the TV rating for last night's episode of Smackdown went from a TV-PG rating to a TV-14 rating? Wonder what this means in the future?

timb2

Reaction score
On a side note, did anyone notice that the TV rating for last night's episode of Smackdown went from a TV-PG rating to a TV-14 rating? Wonder what this means in the future?
I watched the female battle royal Asuka won

rags

Reaction score

So, that means she'll have 2 matches at SummerSlam? One against Bayley and one against Sasha? I think something will happen before then.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

An odd decision if you ask me.

Not to take anything away from Asuka as I am thrilled that she is finally getting the recognition and attention that she has deserved for some time. But do we really need for her to be pulling double-duty against Banks and Bayley?

Rhea Ripley was on fire heading into Wrestlemania, and her push looks to have been totally derailed since her loss to Charlotte. How is it that she was not even ENTERED into that tri-branded Battle Royal? And meanwhile, Dakota Kai is challenging Io Shirai for the NXT title? Feels like a placeholder to get through another Takeover.

It's tough enough that Rousey, Lynch, and Charlotte have all left - for various reasons and periods of time - but I think they can do a better job of incorporating more of the large group of female talents that they do have.

rags

Reaction score
1. For what it's worth, Rhea Ripley seems to be happy and content to stay in NXT for as long as they'll have her.

2. I've read that for whatever reason, Vince really likes Bayley. Bayley's good, but is she that good?

timb2

Reaction score
An odd decision if you ask me.

Not to take anything away from Asuka as I am thrilled that she is finally getting the recognition and attention that she has deserved for some time. But do we really need for her to be pulling double-duty against Banks and Bayley?

Rhea Ripley was on fire heading into Wrestlemania, and her push looks to have been totally derailed since her loss to Charlotte. How is it that she was not even ENTERED into that tri-branded Battle Royal? And meanwhile, Dakota Kai is challenging Io Shirai for the NXT title? Feels like a placeholder to get through another Takeover.

It's tough enough that Rousey, Lynch, and Charlotte have all left - for various reasons and periods of time - but I think they can do a better job of incorporating more of the large group of female talents that they do have.
Charlotte Flair, Nia Jax,maybe Io Shirai or someone from Stardom to interfere.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Guess who?
117655441-2763866823845737-42025678992687148-o.jpg

timb2

Reaction score
If I was the WWE I would bring in Meiko Satomora vs Asuka. They have been rivals and also tag team. Satamora can fly with multiple moves.... storyline I would do would be like Bruce Lee( Asuka) vs Shaolin Monk( Satamora). Say have,Satamora has been sent because Asuka has befriended the,Western World too much with her moves,training and Satamora has been sent to stop her.

rags

Reaction score
We're going to have a hair vs. hair match between Mandy and Sonja at SummerSlam. Bra and panties or bikini matches next? J/K.